Wakas

"I love you, Mi Alma" and then I hugged her

After I broke off the hug, I look at her and I can see tears streaming down her face.

Damn! I really can't take it when I see her crying especially if it's because of me. I already made her cry a lot of times and I intend to stop that. I promised myself that this time, I will make it all right.

"Hush, Love. Don't cry, I didn't do this just to make you cry" I wiped her tears and tried to console her desperately. 

She smiled at me and said the words that made me fall for her again 

"I'm not crying because I'm sad, this time it's because I'm happy. I'm so happy that finally we're together" and that triggered her tears more. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead

God! How I love this girl!

I can remember when I saw her crying while watching me. That was years ago but my heart still hurt when I think about it

I was so broken that time. She left me, but I still want to sing a song for her birthday

 "Hello!Ako muna ang kakanta sa inyo ha?" I said at the mic and the people cheered which made me laugh. It's ironic because I am broken inside but outside, I can even laugh it all

I started strumming the guitar and I started to think about her

  "Hmm, this song is dedicated to someone very close to my heart"  to my love

I want to add but I know that she wouldn't like that if she's watching.

  "Actually, it's her birthday today. To you, I want to say happy birthday and although I know you wouldn't get to hear this, I still wanna sing this for you" 

I strummed that guitar and started singing just for her. 

I looked at the people and I almost stopped when I saw her.

But it can't possibly be her, right?

But I know it's her, she's someone that I can recognize even from afar

Why is she her? And is she crying?

I was so worried about her that although I know that she wouldn't like it, I went to her party and that was when I promised her that I will get her back.

Ginawa ko ang gusto niyang mangyari. Hindi ako nagpakita sa kanya pero hindi ibig sabihin nun ay kinalimutan ko na siya.

Nagpaka-stalker ako at kapag may libreng oras ay sinisigurado kong nakikita ko siya. 

Nakita ko kung paano siya nagkaroon ng mga bagong kaibigan and I was happy for her. Kasi dati halos ayaw niyang mag-open up sa mga tao.

Isang taon. Isang taon akong walang ginawa kung hindi ang tignan lang siya sa malayo bago ako gumawa ng paraan para makuha ulit siya. And this time, I will make sure that she can't leave me anymore. I will make sure that she will choose me this time.

So I started with her parents. I went to her hometown to talk to her parents and to ask for permission to court her.

I am determined to make it right this time.

"Good Afternoon po" I stood up and greeted her parents. 

Tumingin sila sa isa't-isa na parang tinatanong kung may nakakakilala ba sa akin. Syempre wala kaya nagkusa na akong magpakilala kahit sobrang kabado ako. Unang beses kong gawin to kaya hindi ko alam kung paano pero para kay Claire gagawin ko.

"Ako nga po pala si Timothy, Timothy Jacob Ashford po" tumango ang Daddy ni Claire at sinenyasan akong maupo na kaya ginawa ko agad yun

Damn! I'm nervous as hell