• Chapter Three •

"Babe," Jungkook called out gently as he followed her to the bedroom, "I know I was wrong for not keeping in contact for the last two months and I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"You don't need to apologize. I get it, Jungkook," Haeyoung said with a fake forced smile as she wiped away her tears, "While being away, I'm sure you've realized that you miss your life as a single man. I should be the one to apologize for tying you down too early."

Jungkook looked at Haeyoung with a puzzled expression. He couldn't figure out where this was all coming from. Nothing she said was making any sense to him.

When he didn't respond, she scoffed and tried to walk passed him. But he grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her into his embrace, "What are you talking about?"

"I saw the secret glances and the whispers between you and Jimin. And that girl from last night. I'm not stupid, Jungkook!" Haeyoung exclaimed in a fury as she pushed him away.

"Are we even talking about the same thing right now? Because I'm totally lost," Jungkook replied with his eyebrows furrowed together with a lost expression.

"I have eyes, I'm not blind."

"Blind to what?"

Haeyoung sighed deeply with sadness and sat on the bed with her head down, covering her face with her hands, "Your mom was right. I was just a phase and now you've grown bored of me. Our honeymoon stage is over. You want something new, young, and exciting."

"Look at me, Babe," Jungkook said as he knelt in front of her and lifted her chin up with his finger so that their eyes would meet. He looked deeply into her eyes with concern as he caressed her cheeks, "Who said my love for you was a phase? Who said I was bored of you?"

"Then explain everything to me and make me understand, Jungkook. You didn't contact me for the past two months while you were gone. You and Jimin have been acting suspiciously behind my back."

"Babe, I could never get bored of you. I love the life I have with you and Junho. I couldn't ever ask for more," Jungkook said softly as he cupped her face with his hands, "I am sorry that I didn't prioritize my time better to call you. If I did, we wouldn't be having this misunderstanding."

"And that girl? Who is she? Your secret mistress?"

"Babe, she's a new trainee and Jimin is interested in her, but he was being all awkward and shy around her. He wanted me to talk to her and see if she had any sort of attraction towards him."

Haeyoung sighed, "Why couldn't he ask Taehyung to do it? You're married now. You shouldn't be his wingman anymore."

Jungkook leaned his forehead against hers and snaked his arms around her waist, "You are totally right about that. I am sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable. I will tell Jimin to man up from now on."

Haeyoung closed her eyes and placed her arms around his neck, "I'm sorry for jumping into assumptions. Two months with no contact from you worried me. I began to wonder what I did wrong to make you distance yourself away from me."

Jungkook lightly kissed her lips and tugged her closer against his body as he huskily whispered in her ear, "Mrs. Jeon, you couldn't ever get rid of me even if you wanted to. I'm stuck to your luscious hips for life."

Haeyoung felt the her heart skip a beat at the sound of his voice in her ear. She slightly bit the bottom of her lip to resist a soft moan. She missed the closeness of her husband, the touch of his hands, the familiar scent of his woody floral cologne.

"I've missed you," she mumbled as she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you, too. Couldn't you reschedule your appointment and spend the day with me?" He seductively muttered as he gently ran the tip of his fingers up and down her arms.

"I can't," she sighed sadly, "This is an important appointment. But what if we meet afterwards?"

"What time will your appointment finish?"

"Around noon?"

"Okay, Mrs. Jeon, I'll pick you up at noon from the boutique," he said as he gently laid kisses along her jawline.

"Okay, Mr. Jeon," she answered as he stood up and gently pulled her up to her feet.

"Go get ready. I'll drop you off," he said as he caressed her cheeks with his thumbs.

After Haeyoung left to the bathroom to take a shower, Jungkook picked up his phone and quickly texted Jimin.

Hyung, could you keep Junho overnight? -Jungkook

That's fine. -Jimin

Thank you, Hyung. -Jungkook

Did you tell her yet? -Jimin

I couldn't. I chickened out. -Jungkook

You need to let her know. -Jimin

I know, Hyung. I will tell her soon. I just have to find the right moment to tell her. -Jungkook

Okay. Enjoy your time together tonight. -Jimin

Thank you, Hyung. -Jungkook

No problem. -Jimin

When he was about to set his phone down, it beeped with a message. He swiped his phone on to peek at the new text message from a private number.

Hey love, I miss you.

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes again and stared blankly at the text message. Deep in his heart, he knows he needs to let Haeyoung know before she figured things out on her own. She was an intelligent, bright woman. He couldn't ever possibly hide something like this from his wife.

"Honey?" Haeyoung's voice piped up from the bedroom door. Jungkook whipped his head up from the cellphone, feeling startled. Feeling worried, Haeyoung took a step inside the bedroom,"Is everything okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head and smiled nervously, "Of course. I was just asking Jimin Hyung if he could keep Junho overnight."

"Oh?" Haeyoung said surprisingly with her head cocked to the side.

Jungkook mischeviously smirked, "Yes, I've been gone for four months and four months is a long time, Babe. You and I need to make up for all those lost times."

Jungkook seductively winked at Haeyoung and bit his bottom lip as his eyes locked on her lips. He took a step towards her and began to provocatively sway his hips as he sang, "Peaches and cream... Sweeter than sweet... Chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings..."

Haeyoung gulped and felt a hot sensation tingle throughout her body as she watched her husband seduce her. He motioned for her to come towards him. But she shook her head and nervously backed away from the bedroom.

Suddenly he made a dash towards her as she squealed like a little girl and ran out of the bedroom away from him, but he was much faster than her. He caught up to her before she could even make it into the living room. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tightly against his chest.

"Where do you think you're running off to, Sweets?" He huskily whispered in her ears, both panting and breathing hard and out of breath. "You're all mine, Babe."

Jungkook turned her around to face him and crushed his lips on hers, kissing her hungrily. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her back towards the bedroom.

~~~

Haeyoung was preparing the different outfits for her new client. She was told by his company that he was a brand new model becoming a new actor. His company had requested for her to prepare different outfits for the premiere showing of the movie he was in.

As she was laying down the last of the different outfits, she heard the door of her boutique open. She turned around with a big, bright smile.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Welcome to... Oh! It's you!"