• Chapter Thirty One •

Jungkook reached into his pant pockets for his phone so he could send his wife a text. But at that same moment, a text message notification dinged from his phone:

Hey, love. It's been a while since I've last contacted you and I've missed you. -Unknown

Jungkook's stomach twisted into a huge knot. He had not received a text message from an unknown number since Da-hee had openly expressed her feelings to him. So he assumed that it was her behind these text messages the entire time. But when he turned around to look, she was sitting in the SUV flirting with Jimin.

He rubbed his face from the frustration he was feeling. Did that mean he wasn't just dealing with Da-hee but an actually psychotic stalker as well? Or was this all just Da-hee trying to drive him insane?

Jungkook hastily stormed towards the SUV and yanked open the car door. He glared at Da-hee and shouted with anger, "What the hell do you think you are doing, Da-hee?"

"What are you talking about?" Da-hee asked in a frighten tone of voice, looking confused and fearful of Jungkook.

"Don't play pretend here, Da-hee! What exactly are you trying accomplish here? Are you the psychotic stalker that's been sending me all these sick text messages?" Jungkook yelled angrily as he swung his phone wildly at her.

"Hey, Jungkook, calm down. People are watching you. Don't cause a scene," Jimin said calmly, grasping a hold of Jungkook's arm in attempt to calm him down.

Jungkook knew people were watching, but he didn't care. He was furious inside and he was tired of dealing with people who didn't get the point that he was happily married.

He yanked his arm away from Jimin and continued to yell, "No, I will not calm the fuck down until she is gone. I will not share this car ride with her. She needs to stay the fuck away from me and my family."

"Jungkook, get in the car and let's talk about this like adults without an audience," Jae Hoon said firmly as he opened the front passenger door for him.

"No, I am not going to get inside the same car with her," Jungkook hissed angrily, shaking his head, refusing to climb inside the car.

"Jungkook, I'm sure there's some sort of explanation. So stop being ridiculous and just get in the car," Jimin demanded.

"I'm not fucking around when I'm telling you guys no! Either find her another ride or I'll just call Wooyoung to turn around to pick me up!" Jungkook shouted madly. It was unbelievable that they were trying to find reason for her innocence.

Da-hee had tears streaming down her cheeks as she started crying heavily. Jimin turned towards her and started to comfort her. Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed at her victim performance.

"Jungkook, I am not going to ask you again to get in the car. I am your manager and I will not have you disrespect me by speaking down at me with that tone of voice," Jae Hoon spoked sternly with teeth clenched like he wasn't fooling around.

Jungkook reluctantly stepped into the car but he wouldn't look in the back of the car where Jimin and Da-hee sat. Jae Hoon jumped into the SUV and said, "Now explain to us why you are acting like a madman yelling at Da-hee and accusing her as your psychotic stalker."

"Why don't you ask Da-hee? She can quit all that crying because I know that those are fake tears," Jungkook seethed with a scowl on his face.

"I really don't know what Jungkook is talking about," Da-hee said in between tears as she covered her face with her hands.

"Oh, is that the game we're playing?" Jungkook said and scoffed in disbelief, "Do you want to come clean and tell them? Or should I show them all the text messages you have been sending me in the past months since we started recording the song?"