• Chapter Twenty Nine •

"Uncle Jimin!" Junho shouted happily as he ran towards Jimin at the departure gate.

Jimin turned around, delighted to see Junho running towards him and bent down to his knees with open arms. Junho wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and giggled when Jimin gave him raspberry kisses.

"Uncle Jimin, that tickles!" Junho squealed and wiggled around in Jimin's arms.

Jimin let out a hearty laugh and tightly hugged Junho. "What are you doing here, buddy?"

"I'm going with you, mommy, and daddy to see Uncle Jin, Uncle Yoongi, Uncle Namjoon, Uncle Hoseok, Uncle TaeTae, and Uncle Jae Hoon."

"You are?" Jimin gasped and acted surprised.

"Yeah, Uncle Jimin," Junho answered as he poked Jimin's cheek with his finger.

"I bet you are super excited to ride on the airplane."

"Yes! I can't wait to get on the airplane and be up in the sky like a bird!" Junho exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Jimin chuckled at the overly excited Junho, who began to run around the three of them, pretending to be an airplane. Jimin stood up to hug Haeyoung, "Noona, you're looking so beautiful like always. And look at your baby bump. How are you holding up?"

"Thanks Jimin. It's good to see you. And so far so good," Haeyoung hugged back. She grabbed Jungkook's hand and gave it a gently squeeze, "I told Jungkook that I might look amazing now, but wait until I'm at eight months. I won't be looking too hot."

Jungkook stepped in closer to Haeyoung and snaked an arm around her waist, laying a hand on her baby bump and pressed a kiss against her temple.

"You know you'd always be beautiful to me, babe," Jungkook softly murmured into her ears.

The low, sweet voice of his made her skin tingle and she felt heart flutter as she leaned back against Jungkook's chest.

Haeyoung's eyes met Jimin's and she could see the envious look in his eyes. They burned with the desire to have what her and Jungkook have in a relationship. She sighed and pulled away from Jungkook's embrace.

"So what did you do last night?"

"I went out to dinner with Da-hee," Jimin answered and placed his hands in his pant pockets as he quickly darted a glance at Jungkook to see his reaction.

Haeyoung glanced in the direction Jimin was looking and noticed that Jungkook was walking towards the windows of the airport with Junho. She turned back towards Jimin and the sadness in his eyes broke her heart.

"You know he means well by the things he says," Haeyoung softly spoke.

"I know he does. But it just infuriates me that when I asked him for a reason, he couldn't give me a reason. I just want one reason," Jimin grumbled, looking down at his feet.

"I understand that it might be frustrating. But what I do know is that when he chooses to be quiet, it's because he's trying to find a way to protect those he loves," Haeyoung said as she watched Jungkook pointing out the window to show Junho the airplanes taking off into the sky, "You two need to talk and don't let this hang over your heads."

There was a long moment of silence between them as they stared at Jungkook. Both wondering what important information he was keeping from them and when he will choose to unveil it to them.

When Jungkook turned to glance at them, Jimin cleared his throat and turned back to Haeyoung, "So are you guys having a boy or girl?"

Haeyoung grinned and shrugged her shoulders, "We had the doctor write the gender unto a note card and sealed it up. We want to reveal it when we're with all the members."