• Chapter Fourteen •

When Jungkook arrived home, Jin Ae was still over at their apartment babysitting Junho, which indicated to him that Haeyoung had not returned home yet. He paid Jin Ae and thanked her for watching Junho, who was taking a bubble bath.

Jungkook stepped into the bathroom and Junho's eyes lit up as he exclaimed excitedly, "Appa!"

Jungkook kissed his cheeks and asked, "Are you ready for bed, buddy?"

He nodded his head and asked excited, "Appa, did you come home to read me a story and help me go to sleep?"

"Of course I did," Jungkook answered with a warm smile.

"Where is Eomma?" Junho asked.

"Eomma is still busy. She'll be home a little later," Jungkook replied.

At least Jungkook hoped and prayed that she would come home tonight. He needed to explain about the text messages and make their marriage right again. He couldn't imagine life without Haeyoung.

"Appa," Junho said tugging at Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook snapped out of his trance and glanced down at his son, "Yes?"

"Tonight Jin Ae noona took me on a date with Yerin," Junho said with a big wide grin.

Jungkook could always count on his son to help him find a peace of mind. He smiled back at Junho, "You went on date?"

Junho nodded his head proudly, "She is this girl from school. I think she is pretty."

"Do you like her?"

"I like her very much. I want to make her my girlfriend."

Jungkook cocked his head to the side and rubbed his chin, looking amused at Junho, "But I thought your Eomma was your girlfriend? She's going to be sad."

Junho's cheeks blushed as he looked away shyly, "Appa, Eomma is your girlfriend."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks, "Ah, you're right. Your Eomma is my girlfriend and i love her very much. I want to stay with your Eomma forever."

After Junho's bubble bath, Jungkook helped him change into his pajamas and the two of them climbed into Junho's bed as Jungkook read him a bedtime story. Halfway through the story, Junho closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Jungkook got up and softly kiss Junho's forehead and pulled the covers over his shoulders. Jungkook turned off the lights and closed the bedroom door.

He went to sit on the couch as he waited for Haeyoung to return home. But when it got closer to midnight, he started to worry and called her a few times. All the calls went straight to voicemail. He sighed as he began to wonder where she would have disappeared off to.

All of sudden, his cellphone rang and quickly picked up when he saw that it was Haeyoung, "Babe? Where are you?"

"The person who owns this phone, listed this number as their husband. Is this who I'm speaking with?" A guy asked.

"Yes, I am her husband. Who are you?" Jungkook demanded angrily.

The guys clear his throat and said, "I'm a bartender at Top Hats. This lady had passed out and we need someone to come get her."

Jungkook sighed deeply, "Could you text me the address? I'll be down to pick her up."

"Yes sir," the guy answered.

Jungkook called Jimin to come down and watch Junho while he headed out to the bar to pick up Haeyoung. When he arrived, Haeyoung was slumped forward against the bar, face down on the counter.

He sighed sadly at the sight of her. Haeyoung was never a drinker and the last time she got drunk was because of him. Now he had drove her drink once more.

He pulled out the bar stool next to her and sat down beside her. He brushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ears. He leaned foward and laid his head on the bar counter. He faced her and tenderly looked at her beautiful face as tears rolled down his cheeks. He reached out with his hands and gently brushed her cheek.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I should have never hidden anything from you. I should have told you when I had returned from our tour. Then you wouldn't have misunderstood about the text messages."

Flashback...
Jungkook and the members had arrived to the concert venue in Tokyo, Japan. It was their last night of the overseas tour and he hadn't been able to contact Haeyoung because of their non-stop busy schedule.

He was pretty sure that she was going to be extremely upset with him for not contacting her and Junho. Jungkook reached for his phone so he could text Haeyoung and let her know they had arrived safely to Tokyo.

"Let's go, JK," Namjoon said as he patted his back, "Manager-nim wants us on the stage for a quick rehearsal right away."

Jungkook sighed and placed his phone back into his bag. He quickly followed Namjoon out of the dressing room. As Jungkook was leaving the room, he bumped into a male wearing all black with a black cap and black face mask.

Jungkook didn't see who he was but assuming he was a backstage staff member, he politely bowed and apologized. Without a word, the mysterious man quickly walked away.

After a quick run down of the rehearsal, Jungkook and the BTS members returned to the dressing room to see a crowd of people standing infront of the door. Jae Hoon came over to them and said, "Guys, we have a slight problem."

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked.

"Someone came into your dressing room and has it all marked that Jungkook belonged to them. There are also photos of the family scattered all over the floor with obscene words threatening Haeyoung," Jae Hoon explained.

Jungkook's heart raged in anger. How dare something threaten his family? He started to push his way through towards the front. Jimin grabbed his arm and said sternly, "Jungkook, I don't think you should look in there."

"Hyung, this person has threaten my family," Jungkook growled and Jimin quickly let go of his arm.

As he stepped into the room, like Jae Hoon mentioned, the walls were scribbled in red "Jungkook is mine" and there were pictures of his family and Haeyoung's face was scratched out scattered all over the floor of the room.

Jungkook picked up one of the photo and silently read the words were written, "Leave her or she will fucking die."

He crumpled up the photo and asked, "Do you guys know who did this?"

"They believe it may be an obsessed fan who posed as a staff member," Jae Hoon explained.

"Jungkook, you need to call Haeyoung to make sure she stays alert," Jin said with worry.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "We'll be home tomorrow. I don't want to alarm her and worry her overnight for no reason. I'll ask PD Bang to send someone to secretly watch over them until I can get home."

"When you get home, you need to let her know," Jimin urged him.

"I will," Jungkook mumbled as his eyes roamed around the dressing room.

Someone threaten his family and he will do whatever it takes to protect his family. Haeyoung and Junho was everything in his life. No one threatens those who he loves and thinks they will get away with it. He was going to do all that he can to ensure their safety.