• Chapter Twenty One •

Warning: Sexual content ahead. Wait/Skip to the next chapter if you don't care for it.

~~~

As soon as the front door closed, Jungkook pinned Haeyoung to the wall and crashed his lips with hers. He hungrily kissed her, letting her how much he needed her. He bit the bottom of her lip and when she slightly  opened her mouth in a whimper, he slid his tongue against hers to desperately taste her.

Haeyoung grabbed the hem of his white t-shirt to pull it over and off of him. She pressed herself against Jungkook while running her hands over his muscular chest trailing down along the waistband of his pants, and over his harden growing bulge.

Jungkook moaned at her touch and grabbed both of her hands, interlacing his fingers with hers as he moved them to her sides. He trailed his lips down to her neck and gently nipped at her neck leaving light love marks.

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He brushed his hands up her thighs feeling the softness of her skin. He carefully walked them to the bedroom and placed her on the bed that he had chose earlier when he had arrived to the beach house.

Haeyoung knelt on the bed and continued to deepen their kiss. She placed her hands on his waist and gripped tightly as Jungkook slowly ran his fingers up her arms. He slipped off the left side of the spaghetti straps of her yellow maxi sundress off her shoulder as his lips continued to trail downward to her collarbone.

"I missed the way you smell, the way you tasted, babe," he murmured against her skin and continued to lay light feathery kisses that made her trembled in pleasure.

Haeyoung lost her senses as he continued to lay soft kisses down the bare skin he had unveiled. He slid his hands back up to the right side of her spaghetti strapped and repeated the steps. She could feel herself tremble and became unsteady as she placed her hands on his shoulders for support.

Jungkook slowly slipped the top of her sundress down to her waist to uncovered her naked breasts. He cupped the right side of her breast with one hand and gently kneaded it. She frantically pressed her body against his to feel the touch of his skin with hers.

When his tongue swirled around the harden nipple on the left side of her aching breast, she threw her head back and arched her back to give him better access. A loud moan escaped her throat as he bit down on one harden nipple with his teeth and pinched the other one.

Haeyoung could feel the wetness puddle in her panties. She needed to touch him, needed to taste him, needed to feel him inside her. She reached out towards him quickly fumbled with his belt, unbuttoned his jean, and unzipped the zipper of his jeans.

"Honey, I need to feel you. I need to taste you," Haeyoung murmured against his ear and under her demand he pulled his pants and boxer breif down and stepped out from it.

She lowered herself down, kissing every inch of his body until her mouth reached his aching, throbbing erection. She took the base of his hard cock into her hands, stroking and teasing him as she pumped him.

She felt him suck in a breath before she swirled her tongue around the tip of his head to taste his precum, flicking her tongue down his hard cock until she reached his balls, where she covered them with her mouth, lightly sucking, flicking them with her tongue, and gently nipping at them.

"Ugh, Haebae," he groaned.

Finally she moved back up to the tip of the head and slipped her mouth over his hard cock, taking him in deep until he touched the back of her throat. She began to bob her head back and forth, moaning and tasting every inch of him.