• Chapter Thirty Three •

Author's note: There is a little 21+ scene in the beginning of this chapter, but if you don't care for it, scroll down past it for the rest of the chapter.

~~~

"I'm all yours. You're my forever. Don't ever forget that, love..."

Haeyoung laid in bed as she thought about her conversation with Jungkook while they were at the hospital last night. She always felt like she was the luckiest woman in the world to have a loving, attentive husband who wasn't afraid to proclaim his love to her. Even in the way he made love to her, his every touch, his every kiss, his every breath, she could feel his love pour out from his soul.

"Babe, your bath is ready," Jungkook spoke from the bathroom door, interrupting her from her thoughts.

She rolled over in bed to face him and happily smiled towards him, "Thanks honey. I told you that you didn't need to do that for me."

He came over to her bedside to help her up and said, "I know but I have plenty of time before heading out for rehearsal and I wanted to wash your back for you."

Haeyoung placed her hands on his chest and lightly pecked his lips. "Thank you, honey. You're a sweetheart."

"Anything for my babe and...." Jungkook said as he rubbed her tummy and bent down to kiss it, "Of course for my little princess."

"Ah, I see... It was more for your little princess..." Haeyoung teased, winking at him as she turned around and walked around him.

Jungkook slapped her butt cheeks making her jump and laugh. He quickly snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her into his chest. He leaned in towards her ears and huskily murmured, "You know that it's not true. You'd always be number one in my heart, beautiful."

Her heart began to race quickly and she could feel the butterflies in her stomach at the sound of his voice in her ears. She melted against his chest, into his embrace.

Jungkook nuzzled into her neck and softly placed kisses along her neck down to her shoulders. He ran feathery touches with his hands down her arms to the hem of her night gown. He lifted her nightgown up and over her head and tossed it on the ground.

His hands gripped both sides of her ribs as he placed kisses along her shoulder. He glided his hands up towards her breasts and skimmed his thumbs along the underside of her breasts.

He grabbed both of her soft breasts, stroked them and applied pressure to her nipples at the same time. Her breath hitched at his touch and pressed herself back closer to him. She slightly turned her head towards his face, panting softly, yearning for more from him.

Jungkook smirked faintly as he stared down at her lips that were slightly parted waiting for him. He plunged his head forward and catches her mouth with his to lock their lips into a deep kiss.

He groaned as Haeyoung began to gently grind her naked self against his hardening cock. A deep sensual throbbed at her lit and she could feel herself getting close to a release.

"Jungkook, I need to feel you inside me," Haeyoung panted as a soft moan released from the back of her throat. Her hands frantically searched behind her, desperately tried to feel his skin against her.

Jungkook didn't hesitate at her request as he moved her towards the bed. He swiftly pulled his black sweatpants down and gently pushed her forward unto the bed as he thrusted all of him inside her.

"Babe..." Jungkook grunted at how good to feel her wetness and tightness around his hard, throbbing cock.

"Jungkook..." Haeyoung moaned in pleasure, flipping her head back.