• Chapter Thirty Four •

"Haeyoung, there was a package that was delivered to you," Wooyoung said as he brought it inside the apartment.

As Jungkook had suggested in Chicago, he had entrusted Wooyoung to live next door to watch over Haeyoung and Junho. He wanted to make sure Wooyoung would be accessible to Haeyoung and Junho as efficiently and as quickly as they may need him.

Haeyoung was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for them as she looked up and clasped her hands together excitedly, "I wonder if it the princess, moon, and star hanging mobile decor that I ordered for baby girl's room."

Wooyoung shrugged and placed the package carefully on the counter, "The package was laying outside your door."

"Oh well that is strange. I didn't even hear anyone knock on the door."

"Do you want me to open the package?"

"Oh don't worry yourself over this. I'm sure I was probably in the restroom when the delivery man came by," she said as she gently patted her tummy, "Seven months pregnant and baby girl has been pressing on my bladder a lot lately. I think I go to the restroom like every five minutes."

Wooyoung bellied out a low hearty laugh. Junho, who was in his bedroom getting ready for school, came running out, shouting, "Is that Uncle Wooyoung?"

"Baby," Haeyoung said sternly, "What did I say about running in the house?"

"Not to run in the house because it bothers Mrs. Song who lives downstairs," Junho said dryly because he has been reminded on numerous occasions.

"That's right," Haeyoung said, placing a plate of food and a cup of coffee infront of Wooyoung.

"But mommy, Mrs. Song loves me. I asked her if it bothered her when I run around and she said it doesn't bother her," Junho argued, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Junho," Haeyoung said with disapproval, "This is not something to argue about."

"But mommy..." Junho whined with a pout.

"No, Junho," Haeyoung said standing her ground.

"Fine. No running," he said as he took his seat at the kitchen table. He turned to Wooyoung. "Uncle Wooyoung, could you teach me to run like a ninja? Daddy said you were really good at it and that you would help me if mommy gives me a hard time about running in the house."

Wooyoung darted an amused glance at Haeyoung. She rolled her eyes and sighed at how Jungkook was always making her seem like the big mean ol' parent who didn't allow any fun in the house. Jungkook was going to get an earful from her the next time he calls her.

"Junho, Uncle Wooyoung is not going to teach you run like a ninja. He has better things to do than to teach you that."

"Then why does Uncle Wooyoung spend every day at our house?" Junho asked taking a drink of his orange juice.

"Because Uncle Wooyoung is working," Haeyoung countered, trying to be patient. Junho has been driving her patience to the edge by being very opinionated and smart mouthing back at her.

"But all he does is play daddy's video games."

"Junho."

"When I grow up, I want to be like Uncle Wooyoung and like daddy who plays video games when he comes home."

Haeyoung throws a hand over her eyes and took a deep breath. Junho was definitely being very difficult just like many other mornings. He was surely testing his limits by pushing as many buttons as he could.

She took another deep breath, placed her hands on the counter, and said in her I-mean-business tone of voice, "Junho, eat your breakfast quietly and finish getting ready for school, otherwise I will not allow you to go over to Yerin's this weekend."