• Chapter Twenty Eight •

"Haeyoung, look at you!" Doojoon beamed from the door of her boutique.

"Oppa!" Haeyoung squealed with joy. She had not seen him in over a year since he has been super busy with his acting career. It has been one korean drama after the next.

"How far long are you?" Doojoon asked as he twirled her around.

"Five months."

"Have you guys found out the sex of the baby yet?"

"Tomorrow. Jungkook is flying in tonight because we have a doctor's appointment."

"Are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?"

"A girl, of course. I don't want to be outnumbered in my house," Haeyoung said with a soft laugh.

"I don't know about having a girl. She's going to end up becoming Jungkook's little princess and be bribed to take his side. This sounds like a lose-lose situation to me," Doojoon teased.

"I never thought of it that way. Oh my God, no matter what Jungkook will always win," Haeyoung said with a pout.

Haeyoung and Doojoon talked a little bit more about how Junho was doing. She showed him pictures of Junho and his girlfriend Yerin. They talked about his upcoming projects and how his parents were doing.

"Anyways, should we talk about why you asked me to come down here for?" Doojoon asked with a serious look in his face.

Haeyoung sighed and rubbed her tummy as she looked around her store. "With this little one coming, I've been thinking about selling the boutique."

"Are you sure? Couldn't we just find you a nanny to help you? I know how much you love doing what you do," Doojoon said.

"I know. But I've put a lot thought into this. I think I love being a mom more," Haeyoung said softly, "Plus Junho will soon get older and will join after school activities. I want to be there for him."

Doojoon laid a hand on her shoulder and nodded, "I understand. You have to do what's best for your family."

"But I appreciate what you did for me. If it wasn't for you, I would have never been able to make this into a dream come true," Haeyoung said, getting teary-eyed.

Doojoon tugged her into his arms and hugged her tightly, "You know I always had your back. Helping you with this boutique wasn't anything that big."

"Oppa, trust me, it was a big deal to me," she said stepping back, wiping her tears away.

"So do you want me to help you sell it?" He asked looking around.

"I figured since this was your investment, you should sell it and take everything you can get for it."

Doojoon scratched his head as he continued to look around, "But you're the one who put all your sweat into making this boutique become successful."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help," she pointed out.

"Hmmm, how about if we do this?" He rubbed his chin. "I can sell the shop but whatever money I can get for it, I'll put in a trust fund for Junho and the baby."

"I can't let you do that," Haeyoung argued.

"Oh come on, Haeyoung. Let me be the cool uncle for once," Doojoon pleaded.

"Jae Hoon will be upset if you become the cool uncle," Haeyoung teased.

"That old guy will get over it," Doojoon chuckled.

Haeyoung sighed. "Let me talk to Jungkook about it first. I'll let you know."

~~~