• Chapter Twenty Three •

Jungkook laid in bed watching Haeyoung sleep after their son had gotten up and ran excitedly into the kitchen to help set up breakfast with his uncles. He lightly traced his finger down the bridge of her nose, along the luscious of her plump lips and down her arms and back up.

He watched as she adorably wiggled her nose at his featherly touch. Then her eyelids slowly fluttered open and the corners of her lips lifted upward as she stared into his eyes.

"Good morning, love," Jungkook murmured as he leaned in, kissing her lips. He ran his tongue along her plump pink lips, tasting her.

Haeyoung release a soft moan and slightly parted her lips to allow his tongue to comingle with hers. She pressed herself closer to feel the heat of his body, running her fingers through his hair, deepening their kiss.

When they parted, Jungkook leaned his forehead against hers, brushing their noses and sighed heavenly. Haeyoung smiled and exhaled deeply as she murmured against his lips, "Good morning to you, too, handsome."

"So Taehyung and Jimin said they would watch Junho for us today."

"Really? That's nice of them."

"Yeah, so what do you want to do today?"

"Well it will work out perfectly if they are willing to watch him. I haven't been able to go out and get him any birthday gifts for his birthday tomorrow," Haeyoung answered.

"Anything else?" Jungkook asked as he drew her in closer to him.

"I'd be happy to be anywhere to spend some time alone with you," she replied as she laid her head on his chest.

"Me, too," he said laying a kiss on the crown of her head, "By the way, I'm sorry that we weren't here to eat dinner with you and Junho last night, but thank you for cooking all of our favorite foods and baking us a cake. The guys and I were beyond thankful for what you do for us."

"You're welcome," she said as she glanced up at him, "Did you guys get to enjoy it last night after you came home?"

"No, they wanted to wait for you," Jungkook said, "So come on, let's get up so we can start grubbing on some good food."

As they walked towards the kitchen after showering together and getting dressed, Jungkook clung to Haeyoung from behind with his arms wrapped around her waist. He pressed kisses on her neck, tickling the sensitive part of her neck. She giggled and tried to escape from his hold but he only held her tighter not allowing her to runaway.

"Well isn't it my most favorite couple in the whole wide world. We're so happy that you two have decided to join us!" Hoseok sang happily.

Jungkook grinned widely from ear to ear until he felt Haeyoung tense up in his embrace as she stared off passed Hoseok. He looked up and followed her gaze to find Da-hee sitting at the kitchen table next to Junho and Jimin.

He tugged his wife closer to him and gave her a tight squeeze as he kissed her cheek and nuzzled into the crook of her neck. She snapped her gaze away from Da-hee and gave him a weak smile as she responded back with a light squeeze of his forearm by her hand.

Jungkook guided Haeyoung to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair for her to sit across from Jimin. He gave Da-hee a friendly smile and said, "Good morning, Da-hee. What brings you to the beach house? I thought your flight to South Korea left this morning."

"It did, but I heard that it was Junho's birthday tomorrow and that all of you were sticking around for it," Da-hee answered as she stared darkly into his eyes.