«1»

Seungmin was an ordinary boy who was cute and intelligent.He was savage too. His father died when he was a kid and from then on he lost his brightest smile.His grandmother(his dad's mom) hated him for she thought it was Seungmin's fault why she lost her only son.

Seungmin's best friend was Minho(MinHOE) who was his senior in school.They were close from their childhood times. They were neighbors or more so have been living in the same street so they knew each other so well. They love each other. They were like magnets everywhere.

Minho was a handsome boy and such a visual looking guy who was always positive and outgoing.He doesn't know how to say "NO". He knows everything about Seungmin's life except his reason behind not smiling.He wanted to help Seungmin but the other boy wouldn't let him know anything. He has tried his best but every time he fails. So for now he has stop but he promised himself he would never give up and would always be with his best friend.

Hyunjin was a cute and handsome boy with small eyes when smiling and had a top model visual.He was loved by mostly all because he was friendly and always had a smile on his face. He love smiling and to make others happy. He is always so energetic but he has his dark sides too. He doesn't share it with anyone though. Of course his mom knows and his relatives. He wanted to enjoy life for now so he move back to his hometown to stay with his grandfather where everything starts.

__________________________________

(A/N's:)This is my first story ever.I just wanted to try something new so here it is. I hope I dont mess up this story.Im a Seungmin bias like forever😭💓And a SeungJin enthusiast💖

They are so cute together😍And the way they look at each other😭Im definitely melting.Bye!💓

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕