«21»

Picture not MINE

THEY ARE CUTE😍 BUT IM DEPRIVED OF SEUNGJIN CONTENTS AND I WANNA CRY OUT LOUD😭😭

BUT N. E. WAYS.... before we start,i want to apologize for not updating. I was busy with StrayKids comeback and also activities related to GOT7 this month and for Dec-March2 I was focusing on my studies since my exam was on February. Please do forgive me for not updating for the past three months.

But happy news is... this story is 900+ reads. Can you believe it? 900+ reads... that's insane. I mean for me it is. I never even thought it will reach that much. I'm so thankful to you guys for reading+voting(?) my story though it's not good.

And I'm so happy StrayKids comeback was a success. My favorite is Chronosaurus. Though boxer is good too and 19 and Miroh and Victory Song and maze Of Memories of course because I die for Seungmin's English Rap and so should I give up but really can i give up okay but seriously all their raps killed me💘. I'm proud of them. Hope they'll get their first win through #MIROH♥️✊

And sooooo without further ado let's get it....

____________________________

Seungmin got back to his house after his talk with Minho. He doesn't know how to really feel. He was confused whether to just confess to Hyunjin or to just wait for the confirmation whether Hyunjin was gay or bisexual or straight. He of course wanted to tell Hyunjin as soon as possible but getting hurt in the process was what he feared the most. He didn't want to go through that hell. But he was ready to confront Hyunjin. He don't know when but someday he will, someday. He went directly to his room and just lay there on his bed when he heard his phone vibrate,indicating there was a notification for him. With a sigh, he unlocks his phone and saw that it was a message from Changbin.

Changbin: Hey, are you done with the packing for tomorrow??

He sighed again and replied his friend.

Seungmin: No. Not yet. I'll be doing now.

He then kept his phone back and started to think whether he should really go for the camping or not.

Hyunjin will be there too. He thought.

He stood up and started packing his things for tomorrow.

"Tomorrow will be a long day". He said to himself.

Seungmin took a bath and just started doing some unnecessary things. He went to have his dinner when his mom called. He wasn't that hungry but then it will worry his mom so he had to force himself to eat something. He finished his food within some minutes and goes back to his room to just lay there and to think what should he do. He drifted off to sleep just thinking about tomorrow.

Hyunjin on the other hand was stressing himself with the thoughts of leaving Seungmin. He knows that it shouldn't bother him but it still was. He knows he likes Seungmin but it just wasn't fair for the other guy. He just couldn't be selfish. He wants to but he knows he wouldn't hurt anyone, especially Seungmin. He got up from the chair he was sitting and walks to his bed and lay there under the duvet. He had already packed his necessary things. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. He doesn't know what will happen tomorrow. But he just wish everything will be good like he expects it to be.

And he closes his eyes thinking about his kiss with Seungmin with a small smile on his face.

Jisung was staring outside his window just thinking all random things when a saw a silhouette outside in the playground. It was a guy. He tries to see that person's face but he couldn't because the person's back was facing him. He thought of calling that guy though he doesn't know who was he but it was already past 11 so he left his room and went outside to see that guy. He was afraid but he just wanted to know the guy out of curiosity. He took step by step and within seconds he was behind that person. He tapped on the person's shoulder and waited for the boy to turn around but nothing happened. He squinted his eyes and tried to think who is he. He wanted to go infront of the boy but staying behind was better because if the boy was bad he could run away as soon as possible(his mind lol). He tapped his shoulder again and he tried to look at the boy's face but the said boy was wearing a black mask which covered his lower face. The boy turned to his side and Jisung was shocked to see his hyung there. He pointed at his hyung as if he thought it will never be him or smashed if he just saw a ghost.