«6»

Seungmin's POV:

Its boring here. Now Jisung is shouting his lungs out. I don't know why he came back and that too with his bestfriend who was younger than us. My mom called us for dinner and we walked down. And while walking to the dinner table,I accidentally pushed my brother Jeongin who is disabled,he can't walk without help. I was helping him get up when my grandma came and slapped me. I didn't know how to react or what to say. She's always like that to me. I don't know what the hell I did. She always blame me for the cause of my father's death. Why the hell would I kill my own father? I ask this question alot. She would never understand what went through me when my dad died and on top of that I am the oldest son and need to take care of everything.

"Why did you push your brother?" Granny shouted at me.

"I didn't push him intentionally. It was just a mistake."

"Jeongin,are you alright?" Mom asked my brother.

"Im alright mom. Granny,hyung didn't do it on purpose. It was just a mistake".

"Shut up. Don't support your brother. I don't know what did I do wrong during my past life that this child was born as my grandson".

She said looking at me. The words hurts a lot. I was useless,didnt know what to say. She continued, "You know,Seungmin,I would never forgive you,you killed my only son and your only dad,you should have died instead of my son".

My tears started to fall down like a waterfall. I left them and ran to my room so that I could be alone. Mom and Jeongin entered my room after some time and my mom said that it will be alright when the time is right.

"When is the right time mom?". I asked.

"Soon Seungmin-ah".

Mom said everything will be alright if we pray to God so we kneeled down and prayed.

"I hope everything will be alright"

____________________

Update LATER!!😁

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕