«2»

Seungmin's POV

It's raining again and as usual I'm waiting for my best friend, Minho hyung.He is always late, I don't know what the heck does he do in his class always. Its not like he is studying or doing any homework.

Minho is my only friend and he tries his best to make me laugh or try to bring a glimpse of smile on my face.

Minho hyung is known as a great flirt but he never breaks anyone's heart. He actually has a very pure heart. He does flirt with everybody but he doesn't involve himself in relationships because he doesn't love the other person and he does not want to break their hearts.

"Seungminie!!" Speaking of the devil.

"Hyung, where have you been? I've been waiting for you.Were you flirting again??"

"Ani Seungminie"

"Okay. Okay. Anyways let's go alright. Its already getting dark".

"Okay kaja".

Minho smiled at Seungmin who didn't even return the smile.

——

Minho's POV

Sigh. He didn't return the smile. Again. He thought.

While just walking side to side with Seungmin makes me happy that he is my best friend. I don't know what happened with him but better not to ask. I hope I can make him smile even for one second. I'd be the happiest. We reached his house when I heard his loud calling.

"Minho hyung!!What happened?What are you thinking? Whom are you thinking about? Someone special?!"

"Special?" I thought.

"No, nothing like that". I replied.

He had that suspicious look in his eyes but he let it slide.

"So thanks for walking me back home". He said.

"Hmm...like I never do LOL". I said. I thought he'd smile but he didn't.

"So bye". I said.

"Bye!."

That was the only answer.

I just hope he'll be fine. I don't know what happened but after his dad left the world, he has been like this. He doesn't share this secret with me. He doesn't like to bring up the topic too. 

But I'm Lee Minho. I'll surely find it, Minnie.

__________________________

BTS "Love Yourself:TEAR" "Fake Love" is awesome😘😘
My Jin Oppa looked so good in the MV❤
The MV was so beautiful😍
All of them looked so handsome💖
The song and dance was LIT🔥🔥💓
Over all... "NO WORDS!!"❤💓

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕