«12»

Edited~
___________

Seungmin's POV:

Hyunjin is holding my hand like I'll run away leaving him here. After finishing our ice cream,we walked in silence. A comfortable silence. After some minutes, we reached our houses and he dropped me till my house door. That was actually sweet of him. I thanked him and he went back to his granddad's house. I've always been close with my friends but Hyunjin hyung makes me feel different.

The way his eyes looks at me,its like piercing through my heart. The way his hand fits into mine perfectly,it seems like we are meant to be. The way his plump pink lips moves when he talks,I want to know how it feels to kiss those pink lips of his. The way he laughs and smiles,its so cute,it makes my heart flutter. I don't know why im thinking this way and why do I feel my cheeks burning when I think about holding his hand,his soft hand. He is so perfect. He is beautiful both outside and inside too. But I have to control this feeling. Its just some tiny little infatuation. Its not good to feel about him like this and moreover the feelings would be never mutual. Never. I was pulled back to earth from my thoughts by Minho hyung. I was still standing outside my house. I accepted Minho hyung's call.

S: Hello hyung.

M: Hello. How are you?

S: I'm good. Why?

M: I didnt saw you the whole day after I left,thats why.

This hyung knows only how to worry. My bestfriend tho. I was now thinking how worried he will be right now. I'm lucky he is my bestfriend.

S: Oh..I was with Hyunjin hyung,just roaming around the neighbourhood.

M: Eh...Minnie is growing up...I'm crying...*fake sobs*

S: Shut up hyung.

This hyung can be too much sometimes. Its annoying,irritating,dramatic but its cute.

M: But how can you roam around with someone else when you have a boyfriend? Here we go again.

S: Come on hyung. Stop your acting. We are just fake couple.

M: But still I get jealous tho.

What is this hyung now talking about? Over dramatic. Tsk!

S: Whatever hyung. Stop faking around. No one's here with me nor with you too.

M: Okay okay. By the way,I have to ask you something.

S: What is it now,hyung?

M: Let's go out tomorrow. Only both of us. Bestfriend time.

He added. What a great liar. Cant he just simply say date. da!

S: Okay hyung.

M: Okay then bye Minnie. I'll call you tomorrow okay.

S: Sure hyung. Bye.

And we hung up. I just sigh. My mom called me for dinner. I went down and just sat down,ignoring my grandma. We were just about to finish our dinner when grandma started breathing heavily. I didn't know what to do at that moment. I was so shocked. It was so sudden. I couldn't process what was happening. By now,I had tears streaming down my cheeks. I was frozen. My mom called which brought me back to reality. She told me to call an ambulance and I did as fast as possible.