«13»

Sorry...late update because I was not in mood....after Portugal🇵🇹 lost😭😭😭😭😭that was so sad. And ya... I'm not a Portuguese...I just support them alottttttttttt💯❤ CR7 and Andre Silva are bae😘💕. Anyways lets start with a new chapter then. Haha.
__________________________________

Minho's POV:

It hurts seeing Minnie cry. And what he told me broke my heart more. I never thought he would be experiencing such treatments from his grandma. I never thought the reason behind him not smiling was his grandma not treating him well. I love him alot. He is my bestfriend but I can't help it but love him more than a bestfriend. He is just so precious that I can't do anything but fall for him every damn time. He is not mine,he is just my fake boyfriend but I was still jealous when I said I was that day at the phone.

I was gonna ask him out on tomorrow's date but his grandma died so can't do anything. Time will come for me to confess. He is everything to me. He thinks, actually,all thinks that im a great flirt but little did they know, my heart belongs only to Kim Seungmin. How can anyone not fall for that guy? Like that guy is seriously so cute,caring,loving,kind and knows how to encourage someone. He has the most purest heart❤. I love everything about him. There's no flaw in him. I just want to see him smile for once. His smile was the brightest. I remember it. But it's faded now. I now have to bring it back.

I'll make you smile again,Minnie.

My thoughts were interrupted by Minnie's voice calling out for me.

S: Hyung,down to earth. We are going back home.

M: Oh..okay. Minnie?

S: Yes?

M: Are you alright? How are you feeling now?

S: I'm alright hyung. Everything happens for a reason. And I accept everything that's written in my fate.

M: I'm glad you are fine,Minnie. Everything will be alright. I smiled at him and he nodded.

M: Okay then let's go.

I grabbed his hand. I fucking did!...Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

S: Hyung! HYUNG!!!!!!

M: Oh ya...w-what?

S: I was calling you but you were absorbed in your thoughts.

M: I'm sorry,Minnie.

S: What were you thinking about?

M: Nothing. So...what are you gonna do after going back? I asked while holding his hands and walking through the streets.

S: Prepare for Grandma's funeral.

M: Then let me help you.

S: Why asking? Even if you don't want to,you'll be helping anyways.

M: Oh.. okay.

We reached his house after some minutes and started doing some works. There was more to do but we left it for tomorrow morning. And moreover all our friends are coming tomorrow morning to help us so no worries.

I didn't went to my house because I wanted to be with Seungmin. I decided to sleep at Minnie's house. And I was actually sleeping on his bed with him beside me. I was freaking inside though it was normal. We always did that but still it was freaking the HELL out of me. I was drifting to sleep when I heard Minnie's voice calling me.

M: Yes Minnie.

S: Sorry hyung.

M: What? Why?

S: Because tomorrow we were going out but this happened and we cou- I shushed him with my finger on his lips. How.And.Why.Did.I.Do.That?

M: You don't have to say sorry Minnie. It was meant to happen and we can't do anything about it.

S: But hyu-

M: If you are so sorry then do something for me.

S: Okay.

M: Are you sure?

S: Yap.

M: Cuddle with me.

He was shocked at first but nodded and then hugged me. I was still shock because of his action.

S: Hyung,you don't wanna cuddle with me?

M: Nah...not like that.

And I hugged him back. My heart was beating so rapidly,so fast. I just hope Minnie can't hear it.

S: Goodnight hyung.

M: Goodnight Minnie. And then I went back to sleep cuddling with the love of my life❤.

_____________________

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕