«10»

Seungmin's POV:

Hmm...now all useless questions are done. Its relieving actually. I know I shouldn't have lied but that Hyunjin guy was so annoying,i had to. I hope Minho hyung won't mind. I am now in a park because I was getting bored just staying inside my room. And then the Hyunjin guy suddenly appeared. I was startled and just glared at him. Then he started talking.

H: Hi Minnie. What are you doing here alone?

S: Hi hyung. Why are you asking me that when you are alone too?

H: Well,I was going back home when I saw you alone so I decided to join you.

S: Hmm....okay. And then silence took over between us. But after some minutes,he started again.

H: Um..can I ask you something?

S: Sure if I have the answer.

H: Sure you do. He smiled.

S: Okay then. Ask.

H: Why do you hate me? Am I too bad for you? Am I annoying or irritating? You don't even talk with me and just ignore me. I don't know what I did wrong so you should actually explain what is wrong.

S: I don't hate you hyung.

H: Then?

S: Nothing.

H: Nothing means something. Don't act like a girl,Minnie. I just pouted. Hyunjin looked at me,actually stared.

S: Umm...nothing hyung.

H: That means you hate me.

S: N-no,I don't.

H: Then tell me Minnie.

S: Okay. It's just that....you are so smiley,everyday being so happy and friendly and I wanted to be like you since I'm a gloomy person.

Hyunjin fucking started to laugh and I just glared at him and he stopped and said the most unexpected reply that would come out from his mouth.

H: I'll make you smile again.

His eyes sparkling with sincerity.

H: I promise.

S: You can't do it hyung. It's gonna be hard because all my friends tried their best and no one ever succeeded and so they gave up and so you too will never succeed so don't promise hyung.

I said though I want to be cheerful and happy like how I was before.

______________________

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕