«14»

Sorry for late update🙏🙏🙏🙏
I'm busy with school and bla bla....
I'll be getting summer break soon so...I'll try to update regularly✌
N this shitty book has 250+ reads so I'm shock because I thought I won't even get 100 reads😂😂since this is my first time writing but thank you so much guys for reading this🙂🙂.
I'll try to write this book better but this book will be completed within 5 or 6 chapters...and then I'll be starting my other book...which is a GotStrayBangtan book...which I'll try to write better and longer too...so let's see!.
But thanks again for the reads😘😘😘
Love You Guys❤❤💯

Now let's start........

________________________

The next day

Hyunjin's POV:

I woke up quite early today because I had to go to Minnie's place for her grandmother's funeral. I don't know how he would be feeling but Minho is there so there's no worries. I wish I'll be the one staying beside Minnie at this time but....forget it. I stood up and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine and then got dressed and when downstairs to have breakfast but there was so sign of granddad so I guess he went to Minnie's house. I had my breakfast alone and drag myself to Minnie's house.

I reached his house after some minutes and was welcomed by the site of Minho hugging and comforting Minnie. I had to resist myself from rushing there and separating the boyfriends. I was jealous ofcourse but I can't do anything. Minnie was already taken and moreover I dont deserve him. So I ignored them and went up to sit with the others and talk trying not to sound obvious that I was jealous.

H: Hey guys. I smiled. Looks like you guys prepared alot already. I said looking around.

Chan: Well,we did.

F: Yap!

ChB: You are late though. Did you try to escape the work?

H: No but im sorry......

______________________________

I'll be updating this chapter later because now I'm sleepy...it's 10:46 and I have school tomorrow at 7 so have to sleep early and wake up early so I'm SORRY again🙏🙏

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕