«15»

Continuation.......

M: Never mind bro.

H: Oh okay. Btw where is Jisung and Yedam?

M: Yedam is with Jeongin comforting that little guy and the squirrel went to bring water for us. We are tired you know.

H: Hmm...

I looked at the direction of Seungmin and he looked at me too. We had a mini second eye contact before I broke it because I might fall for him more. Then the squirrel came back with water bottles.

J: Hey bro...you came early.

He laughed followed by the others. He was being sarcastic. Haha.

H: Ya I guess...too early to not see you growing tall at all. Haha.

There was laughter everywhere. Jisung just rolled his eyes and started handing out the water. He didn't gave me because I didn't do anything and also because i was rude with him but he didn't take it seriously and handed me a bottle too. He is such a cute squirrel.

M: I'll come now alright. You'll be okay right,Minnie?

S: Ofcourse hyung. But where are you going?

M: To call Jeongin and Yedam so that they are not alone and be with us.

S: Okay. Thank-you hyung.

After Minho hyung went,I wanted to go beside Seungmin and be with him but I can't. I dont know what will happen if I fall for him too deep. I was staring at him when he called me.

I am caught. I guess. I thought.

S: Hyung what were you thinking? You. I thought to myself.

S: Hyung? Are you okay?

H: Ya,i am. Why?

S: You seem lose. Thats why.

H: Oh..not like that. I was just thinking about my dad too.

I smiled at him. I miss my dad alot.

S: Oh hyung...im sorry.

H: Ani..Minnie...im alright.

H: So how are you feeling right now?

S: Feeling much better. And Minho hyung is with me so everything's fine.

H: So that means.....

S: Means??

H: We don't count? I asked with a smirk and pointed at the boys who were busy with themselves.

S: Ahhh..ani..ani...I dont mean that hyung.

H: Really? Then what do you mean,Minnie?

I mastered enough courage and went and sit next to him. He didn't say anything so I guess it's fine.

S: Aish...

He started hitting me on my chest with a pout. He look so cute. His pink lips looks so kissable and I wanted to taste it and I,Hwang Hyunjin just did what was on my mind.

I kissed Seungmin on his lips.

I didn't know what went inside me but I hold his waist,pulled him closer and kissed him softly. He was shocked ofcourse because he had his hands on my chest and his eyes were wide open. I knew the boys were looking at us,especially,me. He might hate me now. But most importantly Minho hyung. I slowly released him and I stared at him with fear in my eyes. He was staring at me with a surprised and confused face.

H: I-i-im so s-sor-r-ry Minnie. I didnt mean to.

And the most I've been fearing happened. Minho hyung.

M: Why did you kissed my boyfriend?

H: Hyung,i didn't me--

S: Minho hyung..it was a mistake. It happened unintentionally. Don't worry.
And Hyunjin hyung..it's okay.

H: But i--

S: Hyung..its okay.

H: Sorry.

I lowered my head because I was afraid of Minho hyung.

M: If Seungmin says it's alright then...its okay.

By his voice...I can sense that he was jealous. We sat outside during the funeral. Everything is fine now but it's sometimes awkward between Minho hyung,me and Minnie.

Now at the funeral..I couldn't concentrate because my mind was full with Minnie's pink lips on mine. That soft pink lips. I would kiss everyday of my life if he was my guy but he is not. That's the worse thing ever.

After all the things have been set back to its places,Jeongin and Yedam,the two youngest went to store to get us drinks so we just sat outside in the playground...just enjoying the night when a guy came to us.

??: Hey..can I ask you guys something if you all dont mind?

Changbin: Ya sure.

??: Do you guys know Yedam? He came with his bestfriend for his break. But he recognized Jisung.
Oh.. Jisungie...how are you?

J: I'm fine hyung. And Yedam is with
one of his friend. He went to store to buy drinks.

Woojin: Who is he? He asked Jisung.

??: Oh...hello. I'm Chan. I'm Yedam 's....

That's when Yedam yelled his lungs out.

Y: Hyung!! Hyung!! When did you come? When did you arrive here? Were you waiting for me long?

Chan: I just arrived now. How have you been?

Y: I have been awesome. I made so many new friends.

Chan: That's good.

After the brothers talked,we introduced ourselves. He was friendly like Yedammie. He was cool. He is nice.

_____________________________

Another new friend.🙂

Update after thousand years. Im so so so sorry.🙏🙏

Love you guys😘❤💯

#AghaseForever🔐🐥💚

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕