«3»

Hyunjin's POV:

Yeah!! Im going to my grandfather's house to Seoul.I hope I enjoy staying there.I'm a happy virus I should say.I love being happy.I don't want to be sad because we live only once and we never know when we'll die but why do I know mine😔??.I thought.

"Anyways lets enjoy life.Should we?Hwang Hyunjin?"

I said to myself in my room while packing.I was done packing and was ready to go to the airport when my mom came to my room and hugged me.

"Safe journey darling". She said. "Thanks mom".

My father died a year ago because of cancer and I miss him alot but everything happens for a reason so... yeah.Now my uncle was dropping me to the airport.After some minutes,I reached the airport.I bid goodbye to uncle and hugged him and went to the plane.I sat down comfortably and listened to some songs and drifted myself into some unrealistic dreams.After some hours,I reached Seoul airport.

"Ahhh...I'm here in my hometown.Finally!"

The place was beautiful.It was my first time in Korea though im a Korean.I didn't know where to go so I approach two boys who seemed like they were arguing.

"Excuse me?" I said.

They glared at me.And one nearly screamed but the other one shut his mouth.Haha

______________________

I'm an Ahgase💚🐥And a Stay.
I love both of the groups alot❤

#GOT7 is my lifeline and I cant live without them..they mean everything to me💓
#Straykids is the second group I love the most (whispers JYP😂).They are so cute and talented❤.
#BTS is the third group I love the most but I can't say myself that im an ARMY since I don't actually keep up with them but i know their songs,albums,MVs,names,bla bla😂💓
#I have many groups to know and to stan them...like Golden Child,iKON,Seventeen,The Boyz,Nine Percent n lots😁

*But GOT7 can never be replace*
*They are my heartbeat💓*

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕