«25»

Everything was fine. Them being room mates were also fine. But both of them thinking that the other was not fine rooming with them was not fine.

Seungmin thought Hyunjin didn't like being around him so he tried to do his shower as fast as he could so that he would go downstairs and let the other boy feel comfortable in their shared room. Yes, they lost the game and now they were roommates.

Seungmin ain't lying when he says he is happy with the outcome but he feared what Hyunjin will think of the results. He just hope he won't be a burden to the other boy.

He showered for about five minutes and stepped out of the bathroom door wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. The weather there was cold and chilly. He had his towel around his neck as he tried to be as quiet as possible before that he won't disturb the other boy but he was wrong.

Hyunjin was just sitting on the shared bed of him and Seungmin. He couldn't ignore the feeling that Seungmin might not like all this. He didn't know how to feel about all this rooming together with his crush.

Of course he was happy when Seungmin become his room mate but he couldn't shake off that bad feeling that Seungmin hates this situation more than he loves it.

He sighs and just sat there waiting for Minnie to finish showering. It was him who told Seungmin to shower first because he needed time to think all the things happening around him.

As he sit there, staring straight(gay) at the wall, he heard the bathroom door clicked and his breath hitches. Seungmin looked so good with wet hair, water dripping down his face and hair. He had his towel wrapped around his neck. Hyunjin was just staring at him but stopped after realizing he is making the other boy uncomfortable.

"O-oh sorry" He said flustered.

"Uh it's okay" Seungmin replied. His cheeks tinted light red.

"Umm... you should shower now, hyung" Seungmin said.

"Oh yeah. I should"

"I'll be downstairs"

"Oh sure." He replied and rushed to the bathroom.

Seungmin walked down the stairs and he could already hear the boys' chattering among themselves. He walked to the living room and saw Chan, Jeongin, Felix, Jisung and Minho. They gestured at him to come over and join them. He did as he is told. He sat next to Minho, who smiled at him.

As they sat there talking about nothing, Woojin and Yedam came to the room and later came Changbin. Woojin and Chan decided to cook something since they were hungry. And all the boys decided to help them in small things.

"Hyung,  where's Hyunjin hyung? " Innie asked Minnie.

" He was showering when I left the room"

"You should go call him down. He is missing out all the fun things"

"Oh o-okay"

——

Seungmin walked up the stairs. He knocked on the door but was met with no on opening the door so he opened the door himself. He walked inside but there was no one but he could hear the water stopped so he thought Hyunjin had finished showering. He hears the door clicked and so he looks towards the door but was now face to face with a half naked Hyunjin standing right outside the bathroom door with water dripping from his hair.

Hyunjin had a black sweatpants on but his upper body was plain naked. The water from his hair was falling on his chest and those times abs. Seungmin watched with wide eyes. He was enjoying the view. But was pulled out to reality when Hyunjin started talking.

"You know Minnie...pictures last longer" Hyunjin said winking at him. Seungmin blushed deeply with the words that came out from Hyunjin's mouth. And also because of the pet name. He was blushing like an idiot.

"Ah-ah-i-i came to t-tell y-you that C-Chan hyung call-called you" Seungmin cursed at himself for stuttering infront of Hyunjin.

"You are cute" He blushed more again. He was sure now that he looks more redder than any tomato.

"Ah-um.. t-tha-thank you". He stuttered again. He now hates himself.

"Um I should go and you should join too" He spoke as fast as he could so that he wouldn't stutter and he was glad he did.

He rushed outside leaving a smiling Hyunjin.

"Your cuteness will kill me Minnie" (same Jinnie same)

_______________________________

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕