«11»

Hyunjin's POV:

Why do I want to make him smile again? Because I want to see his pretty smile at least for once in a lifetime. Seungmin said no one can make him smile. And when he pouted at me, he was so cute, I had to resist myself from kissing him.

H: I'll make you smile again. I just repeated it.

S: Okay then let's see hyung.

H: Okay then friends? I put out my hand to do a handshake. I should say?haha.

S: Friends then hyung.

He finally shook my hand. Thank God!

H: Lets return back,your parents might be worried.

S: Yes,lets go.

H: By the way....

S: Yes hyung.... He looked at me.

H: What will you give me if I make you smile again?

S: Anything you ask? Was that a question or...!?

H: Okay then don't forget that,you might not be able to give.

S: Oh...okay. Let's see. I just smiled at him.

S: Should we go back hyung?

H: Sure let's go.

I grabbed his hand and stood up. Wait--did I just grabbed his hand?oh--shit, he's gonna kill me but actually he didn't told me anything and he hold my hand too so I just walk back holding his hand because I like it. His hands are so soft.

H: Are you feeling cold?

S: N--no hyung.

H: Okay.

I was humming some songs while swinging our hands together like some teenage couples. Everyone was looking at us smiling.

H: Should we eat ice cream,Minnie?

I asked and he just nod. I didn't let go of his hand because I like it and I might not be able to hold it again.

We went to a nearby ice cream parlour. It was small yet beautiful. There was an old lady so we went to her and greeted her.

H: Hello grandma.

S: Annyeong.

Old lady: Hello. What would you like?

H: Minnie,your favourite?

S: Strawberry flavor.

H: Okay. Two strawberry flavor ice cream. I told and smiled at the grandma. The grandma came back with two ice cream in a paper bag and handed the bag to me.

H: Thank you. Minnie,take the wallet out from my pocket please.

S: Why? Can't you do it yourself?

H: I am holding your hand and our ice cream too.

S: Then leave my hand.

He was withdrawing his hand when I quickly hold it tighter and he looked at me with wide eyes. So cute.

S: Hyung?

H: I can't because I dont know when will I be able to hold it again.

S: You are weird hyung. Okay then come let me take your wallet then.

He took out the wallet and paid the grandma. We were about to go out when the old lady stopped us to say something.

Grandma: Both of you are so cute and perfect together. You love him so much,your eyes says that.

The old lady turned to me and told that which made me froze. Minnie was blushing but was not smiling ofcourse.

H: Ah..okay thank you.

S: Thank you.

Grandma: Stay together forever. You guys are SOULMATES.

That made my heart beat fast. SOULMATES? wow.

S: Ah..okay. We gotta go..bye,grandma.

H: Bye and thank you.

Grandma: Bye. And remember my words!

She yelled at me and Seungmin but we were already out of the shop but we heard it.

H: Take your ice cream then.

I handed him his and I started eating mine,still holding his hands.

S: That grandma was crazy. Saying we are couple.

I choked.

H: Might be we actually look good together.

I squeezed his hand and looked at him but he had a straight face,while licking his ice cream like a puppy. "He's cute".

_______________________________

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕