«29»

Hello. I'm back after a year? Or what? I haven't been updating new chapters and just editing it because i didn't love the way i wrote. I'll be editing all my previous chapters again and making it more realistic.

I really do hope my readers will still support me. I'm actually scared to update this again after such a long time and thought of just deleting it but then, I can't keep this story unfinished. So here i am haha.

I'll finish this story by any means. Idk how this story reached till here, I thought I'll finish it off by 14 or 15 chapter but TT, I'm torturing my pea size brain.

I'll do my best. Fighting ✊

______________________________________

"W-what are you do-doing here?"

Minho and Hyunjin stood inside the room motionless and unable to utter a word.

They were not ready to face him yet. It wasn't suppose to go this way.

What will they do now? How are they going to tell him?

Minho was scared. He was always calm and knows what to say and do at any moment. But today, he is tight lipped. No excuses came to his mind or any reason which he can tell to the other person standing opposite him will accept and believe.

He was going through all the sudden emotions and he couldn't bare the silence in his room. He wanted to tell something or just a word but he couldn't open his mouth. It was like, he was being silenced by a silence spell.

He looked at the boy next to him.

Hyunjin.

No words could exactly describe what the said boy was feeling.

Minho wanted to help but he thought Hyunjin should be the one telling the other person the truth.

There was only silence in the room which was suddenly interrupted by the sobbing of the other person at the door.

He was about to go and comfort the other person but Hyunjin beat him to it.

"Seungmin..."

Hyunjin said as he went to hug Seungmin and the latter hugged him back tightly. Hyunjin couldn't see his love crying over him.

"Please don't cry"

Seungmin couldn't help crying more when he heard Hyunjin said those words.

"You look ugly"

That was not Hyunjin, but Minho.

"Shut up"

Seungmin said. He wasn't in the mood to listen to his hyung.

"Welp! I'm going downstairs then. You guys talk. It's important".

Minho said and was about tonleave when he heard Hyunjin say something.

"Hyung you said you'll be there with me. Where are you running now?".

Hyunjin raised one of his eyebrow as he questioned his hyung who was trying to escape.

"Um. Nowhere? I'm going down and join the others. The others mught be thinking we are kidnapped or something and more over, it Shou be between you and Minnie"

Seungmin wasn't looking at him. He had his head nestled between Hyunjin's neck and shoulder and hugging the life out of Hyunjin. But Hyunjin seemed so happy and satisfied so he didn't say anything.

"Hyunjin, be honest and strong. Alright?"

Minho told Hyunjin, giving the latter an encouraging smile. Hyunjin nodded and mumbled a "Thank You". Then Minho was out of the room and closing the door.

______________________________________

"Minnie?"

Hyunjin called softly. They were still hugging tightly and it felt great.

Hyunjin felt the warmth radiating from the younger.

"Why are you leaving me?"

Seungmin questioned. He didn't like the way the words he spoke. He felt his heart breaking into pieces and honestly, he didn't have enough courage to face what he was asking.

"I'm not"

"Don't lie. I heard everything".

Seungmin hugged the older more tightly as if Hyunjin would disappear if he don't hold unto the older guy.

Seungmin was scared. He didn't want Hyunjin leaving him.

Hyunjin pulled Seungmin closer to him, to the point where there was no space between them though they were already so close. But Seungmin didn't complain.

He liked it. He liked it so much. Being close to Hyunjin and listening to the latter's heart beat. He wanted to freeze the time. He wanted everything to stop right there and then.

"But I'm here with you now. Ain't that good? I'll always be with you. I won't be going anywhere. Don't worry Minnie"

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin with a gentle smile. He knew he was lying through his teeth. But if it could ease his love's heart and mind then so be it.

Seungmin looked up at Hyunjin with tears threatening to fall. He couldn't let Hyunjin go or disappear out of his life.

Seungmin needed him. He needed the reason for his smile to be with him forever.

_______________________________________

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕