«30»

Purple Seungmin 😍 Seungminators won 😔

_________________________________________

"Promise you'll never leave me?"

Seungmin asked. He was sure of what he was asking the older to promise him about.

Hyunjin looked down and smiled softly before kissing Seungmin's lips gently.

A tear slipped through Seungmin's eye because he knew what the kiss meant.

It was just simply Hyunjin not promising Seungmin that he'll never leave.

Promises were meant to be broken so better never to promise because when it does, it hurts.

It was hard to accept but Seungmin knew. He knew right from the moment he heard everything between Hyunjin and Minho that his Hyunjin will leave him soon.

Seungmin wanted to ask more but he was scared of all the answers he'll get. He wanted to beg Hyunjin to never leave him or stop being so pessimistic. But he couldn't do anything. It was frustrating for Seungmin.

He looked up and saw Hyunjin smiling at him so beautifully. He promised himself that he'll make all the remaining days with Hyunjin so memorable, filled with only fun and happiness.

Seungmin smiled back at Hyunjin and kissed him again. Hyunjin had his arms wrapped around Seungmin's waist and kissed him back. Seungmin put his hands on Hyunjin's neck and pulled Hyunjin closer to him.

Hyunjin have always wanted to kiss Seungmin, of course they had kissed once before but that was on impulse and it never meant anything. But right now, he was kissing the love of his life and his love was kissing him back too.

Hyunjin wanted to make Seungmin his so he pulled away from the kiss which made Seungmin frown cutely. Hyunjin let out a giggle and rub his thumb on Seungmin's bottom lip which was now swollen and red.

"Don't frown baby"

Hyunjin said without realizing his mistake. He always wanted to call Seungmin "baby" anyway.

Seungmin frozed tho. He looked at Hyunjin with his eyes opened wide.

"Baby?"

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin questioningly.

Hyunjin was confused before he realized what Seungmin was asking.

"Ah! You don't like it? If you are uncom-"

"No, no. I don't mean it like that. I was just shocked"

Seungmin cut off Hyunjin before he misunderstood his words. Seungmin's cheeks were red and his ears too. He was so shy ( my cute baby).

"So you don't mind? Baby?"

Hyunjin teased Seungmin. He was smirking. His devilish smirk. Seungmin whined and buried his head deeper into Hyunjin's neck. His ears and cheeks became redder.

"Stop being so cute Minnie. I can't handle" (same Hyunjin same)

"Shut up" Came the small voive of Seungmin. He was still hiding his red face from Hyunjin.

"Hehe cute. But i have to ask you something"

Hyunjin said trying this best to let Seungmin look at him but he was not succeeding.

"You really don't want to know what I'm going to ask you?"

Hyunjin said with a sad voice and viola! Seungmin looked up so fast he might have broke his neck. He didn't tho. No worries.

"Don't be sad Hyunnie. I'm sorry. I'll listen now"

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin sadly amd pouted. Hyunjin chuckled.

"You really are so cute and soft and naive and innocent"

Hyunjin pinched Seungmin's cheeks.

"I'm not" Seungmin responded. "Now tell.me, what did you want to aske me?"

"Uh I don know if it's too fast but i wanted to ask you that, that- um, that"

"What that? You can take your own time Hyunjin"

Seungmin told him. He didn't want to force Hyunjin.

"No baby. I want to ask now"

"Okay then. Continue. I'm all ears"

"Ahem! So, um- i was trying to ask, like, like,-"  Hyunjin exhaled and inhaled once, twice and thrice, "-i like you, no, i love you so much and i want to call you mine so, Kim Seungmin, will be my boyfriend?"

Hyunjin was nervous. He does know their mutual feelings for each other but he was afraid Seungmin will think he is rushing. He didn't want Seungmin to think negatively about him.

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin with so many emotions running through his body. He had tears streaming down his cute cheeks, he was about to cry.

Hyunjin rubbed away the tears amd smiled at him.

"YES! Of course Hyunjin. I'll be yours"

Seungmin replied. "I love you too. I love you so much Jinnie. I'm so happy"

"I'm so happy too baby"

Hyunjin kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly. Seungmin hugged him back.

They both were the happiest at that moment. They wanted to freeze the time and stay like that forever. They wanted to always be on each other's arms.

Both Hyunjin and Seungmin wanted to enjoy every single second they got with each other. They promised in their hearts that they will never leave each other.

Remember? Promises were meant to be broken so never promise. It hurts the people we love dearly.
________________________________________

#RenOut. Bye-bye 💕