«16»

Sorry guys for the delay. I thought since summer break was approaching I would be able to focus but assignments kept me away from writing and then right after that exams again...I still have economics left...have to study but thought of writing this. And I'm so sorry for not writing I'm so sorry🙏🙏 I'll make it up. But I'm not sure because I think no one like this book but I'll try my best❤.

I know this story is boring but I'll try. So let's start......

And from now on I'll be writing in Third person's POV....

_________________________________

Everyone was just silently laying on the playground with their heads laid on their hands. The atmosphere was now somehow awkward because of what happened between Seungmin,Hyunjin and Minho. Changbin and Felix was sitting talking among themselves. Chan and Woojin was thinking how to start a conversation being the two oldest. Jisung was trying not to laugh at his cousin,who was now stuck between Minho and Hyunjin.

Minho was jealous as fuck but he didn't show it to the boys. He knows the whole thing about the relationship being fake[eu(love)] but he loved Minnie and he was just.....(poor guy).

Seungmin was thinking how to calm minho down because he was death staring at that poor guy. He loved hyunjin's lips on him but it was not something to think about now. He had to calm Minho first.

Hyunjin, on the other hand was feeling guilty for kissing someone's boyfriend just like that. He knows he loved that kiss and he would want to taste the lips again but he also knows Seungmin is taken and he just can't have him. And most importantly he never meant anything bad to do with Minho. His hyung.

H: Hyung, Hyunjin started. Umm.. it was unintentional. I never meant to kiss him. It just happened. I'm sorry.

Minho was still staring,more like glaring,at him.

S: Hyung...why are you staring at him like that? I thought you forgave him.

M: Uh...sorry. It's okay Jinnie. I understand. Minnie is so cute...you can't resist. Haha.

He tried his best to ignore his jealousy and be okay with Hyunjin's presence.

S: Are you sure hyung? You are okay? You don't look like that.

M: Ahhh...I'm fi-- Seungmin's lips cut him off. He was in total shock. He loved his bestfriend/fake boyfriend's lips on him but the one initiated by the other was total heaven. Seungmin too, was shocked he did that but he knew his bestfriend...he was not fine. Little did he know that it was affecting Minho's feelings. That kiss might gave hope to Minho. He liked Minho in the past but now his feelings had changed because Minho never looked at him that way and also he was a total player. Seungmin knew it's wrong kissing his bestfriend but he had no other option left in his mind.

He listened to his mind. Not his heart, which said, "Hyunjin is watching".

But no choice and moreover, bestfriends comes first right.

Hyunjin was just watching the whole scene unfold in front of him. Right. In. Front. Of. His. Salad. And he couldn't do anything because that was boyfriends kissing. He felt hurt in his heart and it hurt much more than ever. He wanted to cry but controlled his tears because he just couldn't cry there. He bowed his head and just walked back to his house. Now tears falling down. Not sensing those eyes watching him.

All the boys except MinMin noticed his eyes felt with tears but they couldn't do anything. Their friends(MinMin) were in love and they couldn't ruin that. Not Today and Never Ever.

W: *Cough* *Cough*

S: Ah..sorry guys.

M: Ohh...sorry....forgot you guys were here too. (The hoe is back😂😂)

Seungmin noticed that Hyunjin wasn't there and he felt bad. He didn't know how to feel now. He kissed Minho just because he didn't want him to stare at Hyunjin the whole night like he just killed someone. So he kissed him. But one thing he noticed was:

Hyunjin's lips were heaven.
His stomach had butterflies.
There were fireworks.
He could feel electricity running through his whole body.
His heart beating like it would jump out that moment itself.
He knew he felt different with Hyunjin.
More than what he felt for Minho before.
He couldn't resist Hyunjin's visuals.
He couldn't resist anything of that boy.
He just felt himself drowning in those eyes.
He knew he had feelings for Hyunjin.
But he never realised his feelings for that boy was love.

And now that he realised he love Hyunjin he felt more than worse. He knows Hyunjin doesn't feel the same but-- can't help his heart.

_______________________________

Will try to update at least twice or thrice a week. But have to study for now. I hope you like this book. I'm trying my best. Please like and comment if you like my book. THANK YOU💚

Love you guys🙂😘❤

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕