«7»

Hyunjin's POV:

I was still amazed by the other boy's cuteness. I kept on thinking about him and a smile appeared on my face. I laid down on my bed thinking and later fall asleep after some minutes later as I was tired of the journey.

The next morning when I woke up,I was disturbed by kids playing basketball. I groaned and went outside so that I can shut them up. I stood up and walked outside. I saw them playing and I was like "Well,they are not kids,they are most probably my age".

So,I decided to join them since I played basketball back in Las Vegas too.

"Hey!Can I join you guys too? If there's no problem". I asked them.

"Yeah absolutely. You can".

A guy with freckles said. He was cute though.

"Are you sure you wanna tag him along too,Felix?" Said a little shorter than the guy Felix. He had dark aura but with a pink hoodie in which he looked adorable. "Ofcourse Changbin hyung".

They introduced themselves. One was Felix,other one Changbin and Jisung, who looks like a squirrel and he was actually at the airport yesterday with that cute guy and the other one was Yedam,who was with Jisung yesterday. And then there was Minho,cute boy's bestfriend,i suppose and the last one was Woojin hyung,he was cute and he said he loves CHICKEN more than basketball.LOL. He was funny.

"Hi,im Hyunjin,from Las Vegas. I live with my grand dad there".

I pointed to my house direction. "It's my first time in Korea". They looked at me with smiling faces. They were indeed good people. I'm lucky that all my friends will be good. "Koreans are good" I thought. And then we started playing when Seungmin joined us too. I noticed that he doesn't smile or laugh like his friends do. I wonder why. His smile will be cute though.

Minho's POV:

We were all playing when I noticed that Hyunjin glanced at Seungmin like thousand times. I guess Hyunjinnie has a crush on my Seungminnie. "Okay.Wait what?My Seungminnie? Ofcourse my bestfriend". I thought. I looked at Seungmin and he was talking with Hyunjin actually it seemed like arguing so I went up to them.

M:Hey guys.What happened? Any problem.

H:No. Ofcourse not.

S:Stop being so nice.

Seungmin pouted at me for the first time and he looked so cute. I was still staring at him when he suddenly hugged me and started complaining about how Hyunjin was asking why he never smiled. I looked at Hyunjin,actually not look but glared.

M:You really said that?

H:Ya bu---

S:See hyung I told you.

H:Hyung listen to me. Actually Seungmin doesn't smile alot so I asked him why he never smile and also I a--

M:What? I cut him off.

H:I asked him did he broke up with his girlfriend/boyfriend which made him all sad and unhappy.

S:Why would I be sad when I have my own boyfriend.

M:Yeah why wou-- wait,what? You have a boyfriend? I was shock to hear that. He never told me anything about been in a relationship.

S:You are my boyfriend right? Minho baby. He looked at me with puppy eyes but with no trace of smile at all. And he just fucking pinched me so i had to say yes.

M:Yes,ye--yes yes.

H:Oh okay. Im sorry Seungmin.

S:It's okay. Did Seungmin just forgave Hyunjin that easily when he never did when someone asks about him not smiling.

M:Okay then Seungminnie. Baby. Cupcake. Sweetheart. Kaja,I've to teach you something. I just glared at him.

S:O--okay hyung.

______________________

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕