«4»

Seungmin's POV:

Minho and I was going to airport to pick up Jisung,my cousin brother.Three of us are close,like very close.We don't know when he'll be arriving and we both didn't know from which gate(?).

"Are you sure he's coming?".Minho hyung asked.I just glared at him.

"I mean he's nowhere to be seen".He said again.

"Hmm...I dont know.I really hate waiting people".I sigh.

Minho:You should have asked him right😒.

Seungmin:I did hyung.Why wouldn't I?😒I'm not that stupid.

Minho:But you actually are Minnie😄.

Seungmin:Don't call me Minn-

Hyunjin:Excuse me?

Both me and Minho hyung turned our heads towards that person while glaring at him and our eyes met.I was going to say something when Minho hyung was about to scream so I had to shut it.I know that stranger was handsome,like very handsome and Minho hyung is a hoe(MinHOE😂😂).I asked the stranger first.

"Yes?".I asked.

"Um..can I ask you guys something?".He replied.

"Ah--sure.Why not?" Minho hyung said.

"So..can you guys please tell me where is this place? Xxxxxxxx?!"

He asked.I was like *isn't this our place* I was still thinking when Minho hyung suddenly gasped.

"It's the same place as ours. Are you stalking us?"

He asked.I gave him the "Wtf" look.

Hyunjin:Oh--n-no no.I don't even know you guys.

Minho:Oh sorry.I was happy because a handsome guy like you was stalking us more like me.

I nearly killed myself there after hearing hyung's words. He is so embarrassing.

Seungmin:Are you crazy hyung. What's so good about being stalked?

Minho:Um..if he stalk me,we might fall in love and get married and have children and love together and die toge--

Seungmin:Okay hyung stop!.Who the fuck falls in love with a stalker and moreover that kind of shits happens only in dramas.Handsome boys only use and throws their partners like some fucking toys.

And I unknowingly glared at the stranger.And he fucking smiled.

Hyunjin: It's not always like that. All handsome boys aren't that bad except some.

Minho: He is right.

Seungmin: Okay then what would you do if you get married and your other half dumped you?

Minho: I'll remarry right.

Hyung said that so innocently and looked at the stranger who was laughing and he looked at me smiling.

Hyunjin: Heard that? He asked me

Seungmin: I'm not deaf. That's all I said.

Minho: Jisung!!

Hyung suddenly called out the one we've been waiting for. So we bid good-bye to the stranger and went running to Jisung who brought someone with him together.

__________________________

#6yearswithJJProject though it's late.
My favourite ultimate superior cutest dorkiest savage sexiest hottest ship EVER.

Be forever dual Oppas😍.
You guys are the strength of GOT7💖
Stay strong and healthy forever.😘
Ahgases are always in front and behind you all to protect🐥💚
#SaranghaeOppas❤Jeongmal Jinja💓 #Fighting!✊
#Soulmate☯🔐

#RenOut. Bye-bye💕