Broken Angels

COLLAB: Pt. 2: http://batfamily-imagines.tumblr.com/post/166306661053/jason-todd-x-reader-broken-angles-pt-2 (by batfamily-imagines on Tumblr)

Warnings: Cheating, Vulgar language

---

It had been about a month since you last saw Jason. Tim needed your help with a mission with the Titans and there wasn't an exact return date. You had just gotten back to the cave with Tim and felt like a zombie. Much like him, you pulled a few all nighters, living off coffee, and now looked forward to getting home to cuddle up to Jason in your own bed.

Before leaving Bruce told you Jason should be home since he took patrol off that night, for reasons he didn't share with the rest of the Wayne household. Which wasn't strange, Jason often didn't tell them of his escapades when he's on his own. However you got your routine 'Goodnight Doll, I love you.' along with whatever he had done that day. Which led you to believe he was already asleep. Having been on a plane when he sent it. You decided to not answer incase he was knocked out already and to give him a bit of a surprise.

Tiredly you leaned against the railing in the elevator, riding it to your floor where your shared apartment with Jason was. Hearing the light ding from the speaker, you forced yourself off the wall and trudged to your door. Sticking the key in the lock you quickly flicked it to the side and pushed the door open. Dropping your duffle in the hallway and kicking off your boots. Making your way further in the apartment you looked around a bit confused. The light in the living room was on, an empty bottle of whiskey sitting on the coffee table.

Brows knitting in confusion you walked over and picked it up. Strangely it was his more expensive brand, something he only drank on special occasions or with you. "Hm" A short hum escaped your throat before you heard a sound that made your blood run as cold as the arctic. Faintly you heard someone gasp out 'Jason' in the bedroom. The door was closed, a small amount of light filtering through the crack at the bottom of it. Cautiously you approached the door, ear pressing against it. Jason's grunts could be heard along with more gasps. Clenching your jaw, you threw the door open. "What the fuck is going on?!"

Jason immediately pushed away from the blonde currently writhing underneath him. "[F/n]!? It-it's not what it looks like!" That made you laugh, "Not what it looks like? WHAT THE FUCK ELSE COULD THIS BE JASON?! You literally just pulled your cock out of her!" You screamed and the woman had now pulled the blankets over her. "[F/n], doll, I can explain." He stood up to approach you. The woman had gotten up too and threw on the closest thing to her, which happened to be Jason's shirt. That made your blood boil more.

"Jason, is this your girlfriend?" She asked confusedly. "No I'm fucking Santa, what do you think?" You spat at the woman. She shrunk under your hard glare. "Why are you still here? Beat it!" You growled and she quickly pulled on her jeans and ran out of the apartment.

Jason had pulled on his sweatpants too. "Please let me explain." You scoffed, "Let's see you explain your way out of this one Todd" Crossing your arms, cheek caught in your teeth as you bit back tears. "It's just, I was drunk and you were gone. I was hot and bothered and I couldn't do for myself what someone else could."

"So, your answer is to cheat on me?!" Yelling at him before shaking your head. "You don't look that drunk now either Jason."

He sighed, "I-I'm not, well not bad. But I was the first time" He said but not meaning too. Your jaw dropped before you walked up and pushed him. "First time?!"

"What? Shit! [F/n] she just, she kept, I was. I was lonely." He defended but after hearing that your hand came stinging across his face. Not holding back your tears anymore. "You were lonely?! So you go and screw some slut, more than once?! Not just some drunk mistake?! While I was out for a month doing a favor for your brother! You, ugh!" Turning away you stomped into your room and started throwing your things into a suitcase.