Hustled

You jogged up to the doors to your apartment building. Pulling out a single headphone, scouring your coat pockets for the keys. It was cold and you had just ran 6 miles. Wanting to get inside already, you hurried your pace.

Seeing your breath as you sighed in relief upon finding the keys in your pocket. Walking into the lobby of your apartment building and riding the elevator up to the 4th floor.

Upon reaching the destination, you walked toward your and Jason's shared apartment. Jason was usually awake when you came back from work-outs but you could never be sure. He got back from patrol later than usual and there was a good chance he was still sleeping.

Slipping the key into the door you entered the apartment quietly. Slipping off your shoes and shedding the extra layers of clothes until you were just in a t-shirt and athletic pants, nose and cheeks rosy from the bitter winter air.

Walking into the kitchen you grabbed a glass from the cupboard before glancing at the counter. Doing a double take upon seeing the 10 boxes of girl scout cookies. Your jaw dropped at seeing the array of boxes.

"What the hell? Where did these come from?" You questioned picking up a box of Thin Mints. There had to be a box of each type along with duplicates.

You huffed setting the box down, a bit mad at your strict training diet right now. Why couldn't girl scout cookie season be when you weren't at the peak of your training for [Fav Sport].

Jason promised to eat healthy with you too, he was about to get an ear full. You heard someone stirring from down the hall where your shared bedroom was. Turning away from the cookies and going to the fridge you grabbed the necessities to make eggs, along with the orange juice.

You began to crack eggs when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. "Mornin' babe" Jason hummed, his morning voice gruff and groggy. Nestling his head in the crook of your neck, he placed a soft kiss on the exposed skin.

"You are weak" You simply stated, causing his head to shoot up.

"What?" he questioned, and amused grin on his face. "How so?"

You gestured to the cookie boxes behind you. "Ohhh" he now understood as he turned around, retracting his arms. Much to your displeasure. "Girl scouts stopped by while you were gone"

"And you had to buy ten boxes?" you giggled as he wrapped his arms around your waist again. "I couldn't resist they needed to sell 10 more to win a prize they wanted, they hustled me."

You turned in his arms so you were facing him with your arms around his neck, "You're telling me that the infamous 'Red Hood' couldn't turn down a couple of girl scouts" laughing at his excuse.

"They were very convincing." He pouted looking down at you

"Oh I'm sure they were" you teased furrowing your eyebrows, unconvinced. "You're just lucky I like girl scout cookies. As long as you won't tell about my cheating my diet"

"I would never" he gasped, faux offended. Eliciting an eye roll, "Jason Peter Todd what am I going to do with you?" you questioned, tilting your head.

He smirked before shifting to where his lips were hovering over yours. "I have a few ideas" he mused before pulling you into an electrifying lip lock. It getting more heated by the second as he took your breath away.

Lifting you up he swiftly carried you out of the kitchen, leaving the cookies and unmade breakfast to lay forgotten.