Lazy Sunday [Male!Reader]

Tumblr Request: "can you do Jason todd with a male reader?? Like something nice and fluffy pls, thank you <3"

---

It was common that you'd wake up before Jason. He was always out late on patrols and needed stitching up when he got back which caused him to not end up going to bed until roughly 4am. So, when you got up at 10am you weren't surprised to see him still fast asleep.

With a sigh you kissed his bare shoulder before slipping out of bed. Going to the kitchen, you made a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch in the living room. Frowning to see Jason had left his first aid supplies on the coffee table. Setting the mug down you picked it all up and took it to the bathroom before returning to the living room and picking up your book on the coffee table, along with your mug. Taking a sip of the coffee you opened to where your bookmark was.

It took a couple hours until you heard any stirring coming from the bedroom as footsteps could be heard coming into the living room. Jason came up behind you and kissed your forehead, "Mornin' handsome." He said against your forehead. His voice was low and gruff, still thick with sleep.

You smiled and looked up at him. "Afternoon is more like it. You feeling okay babe?" Jason nodded as he walked around the couch and sat down next to you, throwing his arm around you. "I'm fine, don't worry."

"As your boyfriend it's my job to worry." You poked his side. "Now tell me. How bad?"

"Just a graze on my leg. It was just deep enough to need stitches." You nodded and handed him your mug, "I'll check them in a little bit. Make sure it looks okay." He nodded before smiling. "You're too good to me" he mumbled before taking a sip of your coffee, "this the roast tim gave you?" He swirled it around the mug and looked down at the liquid. "Yeah, it's pretty good."

"They're excited for you to be their official brother-in-law" He took your hand, his thumb rubbing over the silver band on your finger. Grinning you turned to press your lips to his. Jason happily kissed you back. "Well I can't wait to be your husband."

"Good because I can't wait to be yours." Jason kissed your hand.

Squeezing his hand you leaned against him. "What do you say we spend the afternoon watching a movie? That way I get to be with you, and your stitches don't pop."

"I think that sounds fantastic."

"Good because you didn't have much of a choice."