Drunken Mistakes [Pt. 1 to Changed]

Warning: Angst, Swearing

---

Your friends and family always told you to leave him. That you were just a current attraction, that it would never last. How he had you wrapped around his finger and constantly walks all over you.

You never thought about it that way. You always thought it was being flexible. They don't know his past the way you do. They don't know that he's out cleaning up Gotham's streets every night. Yes, you often bend to his needs more than he does yours.

You're the one who keeps the apartment clean, cooks dinner, does the laundry, goes grocery shopping, all while attending school and keeping a steady job. Jason would help you if he had the time right? But he doesn't every day its a new mission with Bats or the Outlaws.

Basically Jason said 'jump' and you ask 'how high?' But you were used to it. You love him and would do anything for him. And he loves you. One thing you pride your relationship on is that he never even glances the way of another girl.

Well at least that's what you thought and what his friend would tell you, though you never asked to be told.

Jason had been gone with the Outlaws for a four day mission, but was getting home a day late tonight. It was often the Outlaws would get hung up and ended up getting home later than supposed too. One of them always texted or called if that was the case.

You always stay up and wait for when he gets home from long missions.

Sitting on your couch you skimmed through a book waiting for him to walk through the door, and it didn't take too long for that happen.

Hearing the noise of keys in the lock, you pulled the book from your face and glanced at the hallway. When the sound of the door opening reached your ears.

Setting the book aside when he came into view. "Welcome home Jay" standing to meet him halfway.

"Hey babe" He replied, but there was something off about his tone and demeanor. "What's wrong?" asking, a confused expression making it's way to your face.

He shifted uncomfortable, "[F/n] I did something, something bad" not meeting your eyes. Tilting your head to meet his eyes, asking "What? You can tell me"

"I-I got really drunk last night. Roy, Kori, and I all went out to celebrate the success and we all got super drunk and I honestly didn't mean of any of this to happen it was all a mistake" his eyes bore into yours with regret.

He's not going to say what you think he's going to say is he?

"Jay you're scaring me" taking a small step back.

"I'm so sorry [F/n], I cheated on you" you could feel your breath stop as tears came to your eyes. "What?"

"It was all a mistake, I didn't want any of it to happen. It meant nothing to me, I barley even remember last night" not realizing that those words made it worse.

"Obviously it meant something if it's one of the few things you remember!" yelling through your tears.

"NO! That's not what I meant" He said before you turned your back. Not able to look at him. Arms crossed over your stomach as tears streamed down your cheeks.

He reached out, when his fingers barley grazed your skin you turned and stepped away from him. "Don't touch me!" growling shortly. Your tone was a mixture of sadness, anger, confusion, and most importantly betrayal.

"God I was so fucking stupid! I should've listened to them, my friends, my family. They were so damn right! What even am I Jason? Other than your goddamn door mat!" screaming at him. You'd never yelled at him like this before.

"You're not my doormat! I love you [F/n]! You're the love of my life!" he yelled back. Desperation filling his expression, tone, his whole being completely.

"Then why do I feel so unloved huh? Why do I feel like I'm just something you come back too? Like I'm some goddamn collectable!" You had no idea you felt like this until the words were spilling out of your mouth. He's been using you this whole time, how can you trust what he's saying now?

When he didn't answer, you just shook your head. A scoff escaping your lips, "I'm fucking done" turning your back to get a jacket from the coat rack.

"[F/n] please" he tried to stop you. "I can't loose you, it won't ever happen again"

"Well I can't fucking take this anymore Jason! It shouldn't have happened in the first place. I can't come back to a empty apartment for the rest of my life. I'm so–" You stopped realizing something, "No, I'm not sorry. I have nothing to be sorry for" Turning your back to him for the last time and putting a hand on the door knob.

"Goodbye Jason, I hope your fling was worth it" Opening the door before stepping out. Not having noticed his attempt to stop the door before you slammed it shut. You stayed leaning against the door, finally letting out a strained sob while covering your mouth.

Jason was leaning on the door by his forearms. His head hanging between his arms. Tears stinging at his own eyes. 'How could I be so stupid? I'm such a fucking idiot' he thought before pushing himself up.

Turning around, in a moment of rage he punched a whole straight through the wall. Before finally breaking down.

How could he hurt you like that?

_____

**I might do a part two, but who knows at this point in life. (If anyone wants to see that send me a request or message or some sort of communication thing lol)

***I have one more open spot in my requests if anyone is interested ;)