Chapter 16

Kayla: What about me?

Jonah: I'm just talking how great you are for setting his up.

Kayla: Well you guys are welcome.

Jonah: Well at least you matched the right guys with girls.

Kayla: I did.

Jonah: I can't believe you had the perfect girls for my best friends.

Kayla: Ask long as none of our friends break my girls hearts we will be fine.

Jonah: I don't think any of them would do that. I don't know if any of them would love them as much as I love you.

Kayla: I hope not.

Jonah: come on lets just have dinner then we can go home and do whatever.

Kayla: You know what I wanna do.

Jonah: Babe that not appropriate.

Kayla: Fine. We'll talk later.

Skip to after dinner because no couple talked about anything interesting. All the boys took the girls back to their houses. At the end of the night, all the girls and guys became couples quick. That is such a relationship coming to life. At the end of the night, each of the guys were telling their girl that they are having a party at their house and they wanted them to come as their date. All the girls said yes. After they said yes they all sealed the night of with a kiss. All they other couples had one kiss, but Jonah and Kayla, they took it real far with this kiss. They wanted to have fun before he had to leave because Jonah had to go get ready for something he had to do early in the morning for the party. He made it quick with protection. He went so fast Kayla fell asleep after.

Jonah: Goodnight baby girl. Kisses her.

The next Morning.

8:00 a.m.

On the phone:

Jonah: Morning cutie.

Kayla: Morning.

Jonah: Where are you?

Kayla: In bed still. Don't know what to do.

Jonah: Are you still coming over before he party?

Kayla: Yeah. What time should I be there?

Jonah: Be here at like 7.

Kayla: Ok I'll be there.

Jonah: K. I'll check back with you later.

Kayla: Bye babe.

End of call

Group Chat: With all of the girls who are dating the other boys:

Kayla: Hey girls.

Yannel: Hey what's up?

Kayla: Not much. Just go out of bed and getting ready to go out.

Elizabeth: Where are you going?

Kayla: I'm going out to the store.

Aaliyah: Come on. Don't lie. You are gonna go and see your boyfriend.

Kayla: No I'm not.

Elizabeth: Don't lie to us. We know your going to see him.

Kayla: You guys know I'm in love with Jonah, but I don't have to be with him every second of everyday. We need some time alone sometimes. And why would I go out to see him if he is right next to me?