Chapter 21

Skips to after one week of boredom. All they did was hangout. Here we are. At the clinic to see if Sophie doesn't have anymore ticks. When the vet came in, we were so scared. We had no idea what to expect.

Vet: Hey guys. How are you?

Kayla: We're doing fine.

Vet: Great. How has Sophie been?

Kayla: She's been doing well.

Vet: Great. We'll take a look at her and I'll be back shortly. Ok Sophie, You'll be ok. Don't be scared I won't hurt you.

10-15 min later

The vet walks back in with Sophie. She doesn't have that cone on her anymore so we think she is okay.

Vet: She's all good.

Kayla: Really?

Vet: Yup. The medication must have worked. You can take out now. Just be careful where you go with her.

Kayla: We will. Come on babe lets go. Thank you doctor.

Vet: No problem.

They leave the clinic and go back to Kayla's apartment. While I'm the car, we listened to Nobody Gotta Know by Why Don't We. Once we got to my apartment, we went to my room at watch TV. Nothing else really happened.

Sorry for this being so short. I'm outta ideas sometimes. Like right now. I'm not really in the best state of mind and life now. Hope you guys, the readers can understand. Thanks. New chapter coming soon.