Chapter 33

Around 5 or 6 the guys group chats

Daniel: Hey guys

Corbyn: What's up?

Jack: How you guys?

Jonah: I'm cool.

Zach: Great. What did you guys do today?

Jonah: I went around town to find a place to take cool Instagram shots with my girl.

Corbyn: Classic Jonah.

Jonah: What is that supposed to mean?

Corbyn: I'm just saying you are always with your girlfriend. Plus you are always trying to have great Instagram photos.

Jonah: What's so bad about that?

Corbyn: Nothing. You just are always with your girlfriend.

Jonah: Yeah unlike you all. Jk

Jack: Oh ok cuz I was gonna be like Oh hell No.

Zach: Well whatever. So what's are you guys gonna do the rest of the night?

Jonah: Kayla and I thought we would go out and invite you guys if you could come. You in?

Daniel: Aaliyah and I might be there. Just tell us where and when.

Zach: Amy is looking for something to do so yeah.

Corbyn: Yannel is alright with whatever.

Jack: Elizabeth is okay as long as we are together.

Jonah: Alright Kayla and I will figure out where. Ill hit you up later.

End of texts for now.

Jonah: Kayla!

Kayla: What's up?

Jonah: Where do you wanna go out tonight?

Kayla: Idk somewhere somewhat fancy. Like a place where you get dressed up but your aren't that fancy.

Jonah: So like, a sushi place?

Kayla: Yeah. That's great.

Jonah: Alright then. I'll tell the boys.

Kayla: I'll tell my girls.

Group chat between the boys:

Jonah: So we thought of a sushi place.

Daniel: Alright.

Zach: Cool.

Jack: That's fine.

Corbyn: What are we wearing?

Jonah: We sound like girls saying that.

Corbyn: Lol

Jonah: Anyways, Just wear something nice. Not to fancy like the suits for that shoot for the invitation album cover.

Corbyn: Lol. Ok what time?

Jonah: At about 7

Zach: Well be there.

Jack: Be there soon.

Daniel: Be there by then.

Corbyn: Alright then.

Jonah: Alright. See y'all later.

End of the texts.

Group chats between the girls:

Kayla: Hey girls

Elizabeth: Hey, what's up hoes?

Kayla: I was thinking we could go out. I already told Jonah to tell the boys. All 10 of us are going.

Yannel: Oh ok.

Amy: Where we going?

Kayla: Sushi. So dress nicely. Wear something to make the boys be flattered. And wear your makeup.

Yannel: Fine. Well this must be a good day to wear makeup.

Kayla: It is. All of you get ready and we'll be there at around 7.

End of texts.

All of them get ready. The girls of course take longer than the guys. The guys need time to fix their hair. The girls need time to fix everything.
When they were ready, they all left. Then they need to find parking. After that they all waited for the other couples who weren't there. Jack and Elizabeth first, Aaliyah and Daniel second, Corbyn and Yannel third, Jonah and Kayla next, and Amy and Zach last. They got a table for 10 and then served. After the night ended, some couples went to the house. Some went back to the girls places. Jonah and Kayla went to her place. So did Amy and Zach. The other went to the house. At the house the girls followed the guys to their rooms. It was such a great night. Yannel and Corbyn talked deeply about life, why they matter, and stuff like that. Aaliyah and Daniel just completely knocked out in bed together. Jack and Elizabeth watched Riverdale. Amy and Zach just talked about what they would do if they stayed together forever. Then finally Jonah and Kayla played with Sophie and had a long make out session. Then in the morning the boys except Jonah decided to meet up. They wanted to get their girls something like how Jonah gave Kayla a necklace. Daniel got a diamond bow with their names and a heart on it. Jack gave Elizabeth a phone case with her name and his in it. Zach gave Amy a gift card to buy all the amount of chips she could ever want. And Corbyn bought Yannel and knuckle ring and a matching bracelet with a line from their song Words I didn't say. It was so sweet. They all wanted to show how much they love their girls.