Chapter 7

One month later

Jonah: Has anybody seen Kayla?

Jack: I haven't seen or talked to Kayla.

Jonah: I have been given her enough time. If she doesn't want to be with me, then so be it.

Jack: Yo, if she don't wanna be with you, can I go with her?

Jonah: yeah sure!

On the phone

Jonah: Hey Kayla!

Kayla: Hey Jonah what's u?

Jonah: Not much. How about you?

Kayla: Netflix. Oh can we meet up later just us? I wanna talk to you.

Jonah: Yeah sure. I was just gonna ask you that. What a coincidence, right?

Kayla: ok how about 12 at the park?

Jonah: Sounds perfect. See you later.

*Skip to the park*
Jonah: Hey Kayla

Kayla: Hey

End of call

Kayla: I'm so happy I'm finally gonna tell Jonah my feelings for him. Wait what am I gonna wear? Oh I know how about this?

 Wait what am I gonna wear? Oh I know how about this?

This is PERFECT!

Jonah: ok I just wanna tell you, if you wanna pbe with me just tell me if not then-
She cut me off by kissing me.

Kayla: That is what I came to talk to you about. I know it took a while to figure out,but at least I made up my mind.

Jonah: It's alright. I'm willing to put in the time for our relationship if you are.

Kayla: I am

Jonah: Ok then. It's official: we are a couple. So what do you want to do now? We could go out, go to my place, our place, or just stay here. Where do you wanna go?

Kayla: How bout we stay here for a little then go back to my place?

Jonah: sounds good to me.

At about 12:45 they went back to Kayla's apartment

 Then they just chilled and went to her room and watched Greys anatomy

Then they just chilled and went to her room and watched Greys anatomy. Then we decided to go get food because I was so happy hungry. We just ordered a pizza because neither one wanted to go out to eat. It was ok though we enjoyed it. After that we both fell asleep.

                             Jonah's POV
Now that we are a couple,I'm so happy. Since we were too lazy to leave, we ordered food and then knocked out. When I woke up she was still asleep. I wanted to go and surprise her with something special because I want her to know that I care. I thought about getting her a pet. Specific a puppy. A little baby beagle would do because she loves the way they look and she was so used to the way they act and she really didn't want a big dog. So I left and bought her a  puppy. The upuppy I bought her looked like this.

                                 Kayla's POVAfter we fell asleep, I was knocked out cold

                                 Kayla's POV
After we fell asleep, I was knocked out cold. I don't remember anything except Jonah kissing my forehead before he left. I didn't really think about it because of how tired I was. When I woke up I heard Jonah saying " Wake up babe,
I have a surprise for you."  When I woke up I saw that he was holding the most adorable little puppy. It was a beagle my favorite. I knew he didn't have a dog so I thought he bought it for me. So I asked him" who's is it?" When he said it was for me, I was ecstatic. I didn't know what I was going to name it though. It didn't matter because all I ever wanted was a little puppy with my boyfriend and now I have both.
I think I'm going to name it Sophie Rose Lou.