Chapter 17

Later that day

Elizabeth: Are you guys ready for some fun?

Other girls: Oh yeah

Kayla: Lets promise each other to not get too drunk and get too crazy. We will either be with each other or with our boys.

Others: Promise.

Kayla: Ok then. Lets do this.

20 min later

They get to the why don't we house and we park around the corner and knock on the door. Corbyn open the door and welcomes us in. We all find our guys except for Yannel because they already found each other. We go all over the house to find the guys with some of their other friends. We all go over with the guys. Jonah and Daniel are sitting at the table and Kayla and Aaliyah go and sit down on their lap. Zach and Jack are playing drinking games so Amy and Elizabeth go around them and hug them. Yannel and Corbyn are playing Beer Pong with another couple who is another of my friends and her boyfriend. I knew they would get drunk fast somehow so after the game I got all the girls and said: Remember, If we get too drunk, we will get to crazy. If we get to crazy, we might mistaken other boys for ours. We have to slow down on drinking.

Other girls: Ok

Kayla: Ok. Lets go and party.

Then all the girls yelled in excitement. They decided to take couple drinks about 3-4 shots and they feel good. Don't worry, all of us are either 21 or older. All of us are getting sober and then we decide to find the guys and have some fun dancing, drinking responsibly, or making out. 2 Couples were dancing, 2 were still drinking, and 1 was making out. Can you guess who? Jack, Elizabeth, Corbyn, and Yannel were drinking. Zach, Amy,Daniel, and Aaliyah were dancing. Then Jonah and Kayla were making out. Shocker isn't it. They are always making out or something. After about 10-20 min of each couple doing what they were doing, they decide to step away from the party and go outside to a secret spot they call their "love place". They all stay there for a little bit and then go back inside. Someone goes to look for one of the boys because they were out of Vodka. Jonah was the first one in she they asked him to get it. It went down like this.

Andy: Hey Jonah. Can you go buy some more Vodka because your out.

Jonah: Yeah sure. My question was how did it disappear so fast.

Kayla: Probably the others were drinking. At least they are having fun.

Jonah: Just not too much fun. Anyways. I'll go to the store to buy more. I'll be back soon, babe.

Kayla: What? No! Don't leave. Just ask another one of the guys.

Jonah: That will take too long. I'll be back soon. I promise. Just go up to my room I'll go up there when I get back. Ok?

Kayla: Fine. I'll have a surprise for you.

Jonah: ok. I can't wait to see it. Bye baby girl.

Jack walks into the room with Elizabeth. She says she has to go to the bathroom and leaves. Soon it's just Jack and Kayla.

Jack: Hey Kayla.

Kayla: Oh hey Jack. I didn't see you there. I thought you were someone else. No mean to offend you. Uggggghhhh.

Jack: No it's fine. Are you okay?

Kayla: Yeah I'm fine I probably got too drunk.

Jack: Are you sure?

Kayla: Yeah I'm fi- passes out in Jack's arms.

Jack: Kayla? Kayla? Kayla, wake up. Wake up. No! No! No!

Kayla: Haha I'm just kidding. I did get too drunk though. How about we go up to your room?

Jack: Sure.

Kayla: I've been wanting to do this all night.

Jack: Do wha-She cut him off my kissing him.

After a while he started to deepen the kiss. He then started to lower his lips down to my neck and start sucking to leave a mark. He then walks over to the bed without breaking out the kiss. He then removes my clothes including my panties and bra. After he takes off my clothing he he takes off his shirt and starts to suck and massage my boobs. He starts to suck and then leaves marks. He then goes lower and starts to lick my pussy. He goes all around and starts to make me moan harder and louder. After that we start to grind. He was protected, thankfully, so I don't get pregnant. If that happened I would be so mad. And so would Jonah. He wanted to keep going, but I refused so we stopped and laughed about it.