Chapter 27

The next day

*Ding*
Corbyn texts Kayla at 10. He says: Morning

Kayla: What do you want?

Corbyn: Wow. Rude.

Kayla: Sorry, I'm just woke up to the notification.

Corbyn: Oh sorry.

Kayla: It's alright. What's up.

Corbyn: How was it last night with Jonah?

Kayla: Why do you wanna know, Pervert?

Corbyn: Idk. Anyways. What do I do?

Kayla: About what?

Corbyn: Yannel. How do I win her back?

Kayla: Ok. First, you need to think of what you did. Then make it up to her. I've hurt her before. I wont let that happen again. No one will break her heart.

Corbyn: So I told her she wasn't important to me.

Kayla: That is one thing a girl doesn't ever want to here. Every girl wants there man to live her without asking. Why did yoy say that?

Corbyn: It was when she was talking about I did to Jonah.

Kayla: Well, you need to apologize to her and give her everything she has ever wanted.

Corbyn: Well what does she want?

Kayla: She loves chocolate. Don't tell her I told you but she loves your band. When I told her about you guys and that you guys should be a couple, she flipped out. Give her box of chocolates and Kit-Kats and sing to her. Wear one of your Why Don't We sweaters. Also give her a bunch of Why Don't We Merch. You are her favorite. I matched all of you guys with my best friends. So if you do all that I say, you will still have a girlfriend.

Corbyn: Ok. I'll bring her all those chocolates, give her all the merch she wants, and sing her uh. What is her favorite song?

Kayla: You should sing her the one song she loves which is a song by you guys. That song is Trust Fund Baby. She loves a lot of our songs but you can't sing those because those are about other girls and that will make her thing you are cheating on her.

Corbyn: That's weird.

Kayla: Well that is your girlfriend.

Corbyn: Ok I'll do all that. Yannel or I will call or text you back if this works out. Or not.

Kayla: Ok then. See you later.

End of text messages.

Kayla: As I finish texting, Jonah decides to wake up. As he wakes up at like freaking 11, I get out of bed.

Jonah: No don't leave. I just woke up. Can't we just stay here for a little.

Kayla: Fine. What is the plan to do today?

Jonah: I just wanna stay here with you. Not go anywhere just stay in your apartment to you know do whatever.

Kayla: Well what do we do first?

Jonah: Lets stay here for a little bit and then we could get ready for a lazy day with each other.

Kayla: Everyday with you is a day I never want to end.

Jonah: Sine he day I saw you, my life has changed forever. I will always love you and never let anybody steal you away from me.

Kayla: We won't let anybody take each other away. Your fans love you and the band. And so do I.

Jonah: I know they do.

Kayla: Ok. Imma get real deep here. Do you remember when your first kiss was?

Jonah: Why are we talking about his again?

Kayla: Just answer the question.

Jonah: Ok then. I was in kindergarten. We were sitting in he playground and we kinda liked each other. The way I feel about you now is the way i felt for her. Wait. Are you saying that?

Kayla: Yes. I was your first kiss. You acted like a real player. Now do you remember something bad that happened in fourth grade?

Jonah: A lot happened that year. One thing really awkward happened with two girls who I liked. Don't tell me that you knew who those girls were.

Kayla: Those girls are actually my best friends. Elizabeth and Mya. You asked on the phone Elizabeth and then Mya. You got rejected twice. It was so funny. They told me what happened and I still hunk about it. No offense babe.

Jonah: Well that was one of my most awkward moments of life getting rejected twice in one day.

Kayla: Anyways it's getting hot. I gotta get out.

Jonah: It's hot because you are here.

Kayla: You really are a player.

Jonah: Hey!?

Kayla: Denying the truth?

Jonah: Be quiet.

Kayla: Fine. How about we go out to the beach? It such a hot day anyways.

Jonah: Sure. This day will be perfect. Lets go back to the house and then we'll go.

Kayla: Fine. We both get ready into easily removable clothes. I wear my bikini underneath my clothes. And he just refuses his hair and goes out. I grab Sophie because we went to a beach allowed for dogs. We both go down to the house then he gets changed and then we go out to the beach. It took a while to get there but we made it there. This is my bikini

And this is my coverup