Chapter 36

Hours later:

Kayla: Alright.  Just stay here. I'll be back out.

Jonah: Yeah. Hurry.

Texts with the guys:

Jonah: Where are you guys?

Corbyn: On the other side of the factory where you said to meet us.

Jonah: Ok great. I'll be there.

Corbyn: Ok hurry up.

10 minutes later

Jonah:Ok guys, we need a plan. How about some of us, go and listen in on what happening. Some of us be prepared to attack Natalie.

Amy:Wait, Natalie. Natalie Thompson?

Jonah: Yeah why?

Amy: She is my friend. What if I can talk to her to see what she can do?

Jack: That would be great.

Amy: After she talks to Kayla, I'll talk to Natalie.

Natalie: I don't think that would work.

Amy: Natalie?

Natalie: You can't do anything that will convince me to leave her alone.

Amy: Why?

Natalie: Because... she took everything away from me. My friends, the one person who I cared about most, which would be you Jonah, and even my family liked her more than they loved me.

Jack: Well that doesn't mean you should torture Kayla because your life want great.

Natalie: Its too late. She has already agreed to let me do whatever I want I her. Just I have to leave you all and her family alone. It's fine with me.

Kayla: Hey Natalie.

Natalie: Hey. How did these ones know you were here?

Kayla: Who? What are you talking abou- Jonah?

Jonah: Hey Babe.

Kayla: What are all of you doing here?

Natalie: Ot doesn't matter. At least they know what is gonna happen to you.

Yannel: Tell me bitch. Tell me. I won't let you hurt my little girl. If you do, you are gonna see what can really happen.

Natalie: Pfft. What is the worst you can do?

Yannel:Disculpame carino?

Natalie: Tu excusado.

Yannel: That's it. She runs up to Natalie and tackles her and hits her all around so she can feel the pain Kayla is gonna put her through.

Natalie: Get off of me mr you crazy bitch.

Corbyn: *yells and tries to pry Yannel off of Natalie* Yannel, stop it. Hitting her won't do us anything.

Yannel: She needs to feel pain. I can't let Kayla get hurt.

Amy: None of us want that to happen. You just need to calm down. The one person who would be freaking out the most and trying to figure out what to do is her boyfriend.

They all turn towards Jonah. He says: Well what am I supposed to do?

Aaliyah: Are you serious? You need a plan to get rid of Natalie. She is your old high school best friend. Talk to her and resolve something out.

Jonah: Fine. You all comfort Kayla. I'll talk to her and figure out what to do. I walk up to her and say: Ok. What do you want from my girlfriend?

Natalie: To be gone. Once she is gone, I can bring back everything she took away from me. My family, friends, and you.

Jonah: Well tell me what you want to do to me. I will allow myself to get hurt. As long as she is safe.

Kayla: I overhear their conversation and was like: No. I walk over to Jonah and say: No Jonah. I'm not letting you do that.

Jonah: Kayla, don't worry. I'll be fine.

Kayla: Are you sure. Will I ever see you again?

Jonah: Of course you will.

Natalie: Ugh enough with the cute stuff. I want you to stay with me. For as long you have to.

Jonah: Which is how much time?

Natalie: Until I see Kayla suffer.

Jonah: Leave her out of this. All I'll do is help you get back your friends and family. After that, I come back. I'm not staying for northern two weeks. And I keep my stuff. What ever I bring is mine and you have to right to look through it. You take away anything, I'll have you taken away.

Natalie: Fine. Stay with me. You'll stay in my guest room in my place. I'll bring you over. I'll drive you to your place to get clothes and everything you need, and then your coming with me.

Jonah: Fine.

They all watch his happen and then leave. The girls decide to go back the WDW house. To see if Kayla will be okay. After they get back Kayla follows Jonah upstairs to his room and they he gets packed and says goodbye to everybody but Kayla. Before he leaves he saw Kayla and they talked.

Kayla: I can't believe your doing this.

Jonah: I'm doing this so you stay safe.

Kayla: Ik. I just want you here with me.

Jonah: I'll be back soon. Don't worry. I'll call you every night. I gotta go. Bye babe.

Kayla: Bye babe. I walk back upstairs to change and sleep. After I get ready for bed I play with Sophie and the girls come in. They talk to me to see if I'm ok. I say I'm fine and they go away.

I go to sleep thinking of all the times Jonah and I have had. I fell asleep and think Jonah his miserable. I try not to think of him and sleep. I'll talk to him later.