Chapter 31

The next morning

Jonah: I try to get out of bed with out waking up Sophie and Kayla to go downstairs and meet with the guys. We all made a surprise to give to our girls. They told them to come over at 12. And Kayla is gonna be in my room. Just until she is ready to get it of my room. She said she had productive long days. We each planned a day for our girls. We all live and love for our girls and said we would be with them forever. We would still have to keep our careers. We thought if we were all still friends and we we're all still dating our girls, we would propose. We also said we had to be the right age. At around 10 or 11 I go back to my room to see if Kayla was a wake. She was in my room on her phone playing with Sophie. I went to look good for her. An outfit she would love her man to be wearing. So after I did that, I said I'll be downstairs with the boys.

Kayla: Ok.

Jonah: Just stay here and if you need me just text me. I'll be there for you. Oh I see your still wearing the necklace I bought you.

Kayla: Yeah I am.

Jonah: Well great. I'll see you later.

One hour later

The girls are here and Jack opens the door.

Jack: Hey it's the girls are here.

Corbyn: Oh yeah.

Daniel: Hey baby

Zach: Hey girl.

Corbyn: Yo Jonah go get your girlfriend and we'll tell them what we are doing today.

Jonah: Ok I'll be back in a few.

Elizabeth: Why what's happening?

Jack: You'll see.

Jonah: Hey baby. I have a surprise for you.

Kayla: What is it?

Jonah: Come on down stairs and you'll see. Get dressed first. And look presentable.

Kayla: Fine. I'll be down soon. So I went to the bathroom to change and do my hair and makeup. I changed in to this outfit

 I changed in to this outfit

Put my make up on like this

And then curled the ends of my hair

And then curled the ends of my hair. When I came out I went downstairs and Sophie followed. I go downstairs to find all my friends and their boys and Jonah waiting for me. I'm all surprised and then Jonah grabs my hand and they tell me what gonna happen today.
"What's going on? You guys know what happening?

Corbyn: We decided to take you on a day just for you guys.

Yannel: So why did you want us all to be here.

Daniel: For this.

All the girls are so shocked. We see a huge amount of roses for us in a walk way. There is also signs saying different things. Jack wrote: My life would be so gone without. Will you go to the final dance? Elizabeth said Yes.

Little backstory: All the guys are finished with school except Zach. He is still in college. He does online school. So they decided to take the girls to another dance. While Zach takes Amy to his school dance.

Corbyn's said: My life would Flash⚡️ before my eyes to death if you wouldn't come with me to the dance. Will you go with me?Yannel said Yes.

Zachs said: Will you come and crunch with me at the dance? Not specially though 😏😏😏

Daniels said: Your eyes are like the galaxy. I get lost in them. I will be lost if you won't come to the dance with me. Will you say yes? Aaliyah said Yes.

Finally, Jonah's said: You're the one for me. Haha sorry for the grammar mistake. If you reject me, I will make even more mistakes. Will you go to the dance with me? I said yes.

We all then went in with our days. The days given to the girls all for the girls. The guys said they would do whatever the girls wanted to do. So we took advantage of that. First we all went to the mall and then went to separate places. Daniel and Aaliyah went to Starbucks because she is always acting like a white girl. Jk I live you Aaliyah. Amy and Zach went to find the perfect outfit for the dance because they want to make a good legacy for when he leaves. Jack and Elizabeth went to find the perfect place to have fun in a store. Yannel and Corbyn went to go buy shoes. Corbyn always likes that. And Finally, Jonah and I went to my favorite stores which are Victoria's Secret, Hollister, Aeropostale, And Q. I live those stores. He acted so weirdly. I can tell something was wrong. So after we called an uber to get back to the house and talked.

Kayla: Jonah, are you okay?

Jonah: Yeah, I'm fine.

Kayla: No you aren't. It's ok. You can tell me anything.

Jonah: Ok then. I feel as if you aren't into me anymore. I love you with all my heart. I can't get my mind off of you. I want you with me all the time.

Kayla: I love you too. I also saw it felt like you were gonna get a tattoo about me to prove your love for me.

Jonah: Yeah. I was. But I wanted one with you. If it wasn't with you, then it's useless. Also, I hope you can forgive me for leaving you to get you your necklace. I hope you like it.

Kayla: I love it. I love it as much as I love the person who gave to me.

Jonah: Well that great to hear. How about we go back to my apartment and so how much we like each other.

Jonah: Sure I'd love to.

Kayla: Come one lets go.

Jonah: Alright then. My beautiful princess.