08

hyejin

"doyoung, you don't have to visit me 24/7." i said trying to make it sound friendly. doyoung pouted like a puppy, and crossed his arms. here we go again, he tried looking cute.

"why? i wanna know if you are safe and doing fine hyejin. people care about you, like your brother me, jaehyun and sicheng." he sat on the edge of the bed and held my hands. i smiled weakly, and looked down at our folded hands.

"i know, but please don't worry too much. think about yourselves too, get some rest and don't stay up all night here sleeping in uncomfortable places. please stay home and rest." i grabbed his hands tighter.

"i already have a friend here, my friend cares for me and take cares of me." i smiled, an image of a smiling lucas popped on my head. i see his face, i would non stop smile.

"really? that is great hyejin." doyoung said, finally he does not have to worry about me. also his friends sicheng and jaehyun.

"what's her name?"

wait? her? he thought it was a girl, i think he would'nt really worry if its a boy right?

"you've mistaken, it is a he." right that exact time, the door opened without even a single knock.

"hyejiiiiin~" lucas showed up with his high pitched voice, barging in. he froze at a spot when he saw doyoung and me. i licked my lips, and looked how would doyoung react.

"is it him?" doyoung furrowed his eyebrows, gave me a disgust face. i frowned, and smacked his chest after seeing his expression. "doyoung, he is......" i paused for a second, and glanced at lucas. he was smiling.

"he has a good and warming personality. don't worry, i trust him." i sat up, and hoped doyoung would accept it. he was a one overprotective brother.

"its not like im gonna kidnap her, or kill her?" lucas snorted goofly. doyoung looked at lucas with death glare. why does he have to be like this?

"and doyoung, we both have a weak heart."

doyoung's pupils got bigger, his lips became a bit pale. he looked at me, and bit his upper lip.

"he understands me doyoung, we are similiar to each other." i smiled, and uncontrollably; my cheeks burned.

doyoung nodded. "sure, whatever maked you happy hyejin." he brushed his fingers on my hair.

lucas joined the conversation.