16

hyejin

i opened the door of lucas' room, with a small smile pasted on my lips. "lucas, you up? i haven't seen you for a while." i closed the door behind me, yes i haven't seen him in a while. it's actually yesterday where we absolutely haven't seen each other. but it's fine, it's only one day.

when i turned around to face the other way, i saw two young looking boys sitting on his bed. they didn't seem familiar, a boy with blue hair looked up at me with wide eyes. he placed his psp on the table, and grabbed the boy with purple hair's hand. the purple haired boy flinched at his friend's sudden actions, which made his game boy fell down the solid floor. luckily it didn't break.

"what was that for?" purple haired spoke with light voice, he stood up. he scoffed, and kneeled down to grab his game boy. seems like they went for the old style.

"um, hello but have you seen lucas anywhere?" i asked, and slowly walked towards them with a smile. they looked like someone around fifteen and sixteen. the purple haired boy sat quickly beside the blue haired. this time he was the one who grabbed his arms more tighter, than the other one did.

"it's a stranger..." purple haired whispered to blue haired boy, he nodded and bit his lower lip. "sorry but lucas told us not to speak with strangers." blue haired apologised, quickly grabbing purple haired boy's hands back.

"it's okay, i'm a friend of lucas." i tried to calm them down. why are they so scared?

"what are your names?" i asked friendly, and leaned down to look at them closer. these kids has beautiful faces, but they sure are scaredy cats. purple haired boy looked at the other boy with wide eyes, and shook his head.

"don't tell him jisung!" he spoke.

"oh, you must be jisung then" i glanced at the boy with blue hair, and smiled softly at him. the boy with blue hair, who was named jisung faced palmed and groaned. he rolled his eyes at the boy beside him, and sighed.

"nice job chenle." he exposed.

"um, so jisung and chenle" i let out a small laugh, they are funny. well they are kids, sometimes they wouldn't think what they are about to speak. or those words that'll come out of their lips.

"what's going on here?" the toilet's door opened, and i saw lucas coming out of it. i stood up straight, and looked into his eyes. "there you are, sorry your friends and i are having a little conversation."

"sorry hyung, we are really bad at this." chenle apologised, making lucas laugh softly. jisung ignored what's happening and continued playing tekken on his psp. he slowly turned the other way around, to not get disturbed by our voices.

"ah sorry hyejin i couldn't be with you yesterday, because more of my fri-" lucas got cut off by chenle's loud mouth, and interrupted his speaking.

"he's not feeling well these past days." chenle said, his lips were formed into a frown as his fingers brushed his hair.

"zip it chenle." he said with a low voice.

is there something wrong?

"it's because yesterday my other bunch of friends visited, so i needed to spend time with them a lot. i hope it was fine for you, i am sorry." he apologised, and sat beside chenle, he wrapped his arm around chenle and slowly ruffled his hair.

"oh, it okay i understand." i smiled and sat on the seat where chenle sat before. "well these are probably one of my youngest friends, i have ever made..." he patted jisung's and chenle's back making them flinch, again like before.

"ah well, they seem nice" i said.

"hello my names is chenle, i am sixteen years old. nice to meet you noona!" chenle bowed, and grabbed my hand as he shook it nonstop.

"lucas is always talking about you." jisung added, still his eyes were focused at the screen's psp.

"zip it jisung."

"but it's true." chenle shrugged his shoulders.

"zip it the both of you." lucas said.

i smiled.