20

hyejin

okay but am i just gonna act like nothing happened yesterday, inside the library with lucas. he literally kissed my forehead. yes he did, and the others started squealing over it. i don't know what really is happening now, i feel so weird. ever since i met him, i have these weird feelings for him.

"hyejin-ah, what are you doing here all alone?" i heard a voice spoke behind me, it was so obviously lucas. i gave him a smile, and didn't answer his question.

he sat beside me, and enjoyed watching the view.

we were sitting on the the bench, we were in the balcony, where we met, and looked at the view.

he coughed twice, with his loud and raspy voice. i looked at him, with a confused expression yet worried. he had his right palm, on his left chest. he squinted his eyes, and his hands were now on a tight fist.

"lucas, are you okay?" i asked with a worried tone, but he continued coughing making me more extra worried. "i haven't really feeling so good...." he coughed.

he placed his head on my lap, and closed his eyes while smiling a bit. i stroked his hair, and grabbed his other hand tightly. i smiled while looking at him, the feeling spreading again widely on my chest.

"it's okay lucas, i'll be here for you~" i smiled, he grabbed my hand back and pulled it closer to his face. he slightly kissedsi my hand, and after that, he just hugged it while closing his eyes.

it was at this moment, when i realised. i was falling for him, i am falling for lucas.