37

hyejin

so, there is four more days. then i am out of this prison. first i thought, i was already angry at this place. and when i met lucas, i felt like i was in heaven. being with the guy who cared for you, but it ended up like this. i just knew you wouldn't find love in hospital, because in hospital is where you get hurt, sick and it's where you.....die

"noona, i missed you!!" someone shouted high pitched, i turned around and saw chenle running towards me. he was holding jisung's arm, yes he was still playing tekken. a smile was pasted on my lips.

they looked so bright, chenle's smile makes it bright. but his eye smiles, makes it more brighter. i didn't find jisung's smile, but i loved how his blue hair shows the fresh water. the bright side water, they are beautiful kids.

when they reached the balcony where i was, i simply ruffled their hair. and i knew there was some invisible glitters on my palms now. because i swear, they shine brighter than any lights in the world.

"what are you doing here?" i asked, i smiled widely while i watched them. i missed these kids, but sadly i am leaving so soon, that i might never talk with them anymore.

"we wanted to see you?" jisung said, not looking up to me. chenle bit his lips, and looked up at me. when he opened his mouth, obviously words came out. "what happened to you and lucas?" he said out of the blue.

"um....." was all i could say, every time lucas was mentioned, i would remain silence. chenle softly grabbed my hand, and looked up at me with a sad expression.

"please talk to him noona" chenle begged, with his puppy eyes i couldn't handle looking at his cuteness. but i had to face it, also it's so cute to watch it.

"he needs you right now noona.." chenle said. "he actually does" jisung repeated, and had his one eyebrow lifted.

"what's the point anyways? i am leaving soon...." i said, they looked up with a shock face. even jisung did. "so no need to" i ended my sentence, and smiled weakly at him.

"but lucas is literally-" jisung smacked chenle's head, making him flinch and whine. chenle pouted, and gulped as he looked back at me.

"noona, just at least try" jisung said.

"but here, i know you're bored. so why not play tekken, you can borrow it" he smiled, his smile was cute.