55

hyejin
12 days left

"yah, why are you wearing such revealing clothes?" lucas whispered into my ears, i furrowed my eyes and gave myself an elevator look. "what do you mean? my outfit isn't that revealing" i said, and chuckled as he frowned.

"i can see your bare shoulders, can you at least pull them up?" lucas begged, i rolled my eyes while smiling. "lucas it's fine, and it's summer. so i need refreshing, and comfortable clothes on. so i wouldn't sweat a lot" i said, he nodded and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"so this is your school? oh, and also chenle, jisung, jungwoo, taeyong and ten?" i asked, as he stopped in front of the entrance, which made me stop too. lucas nodded his head, and took a deep breathe.

"does your classmates know about you're...yeah?" i asked, he nodded his head. "i informed the teacher, so probably she said it to the class too" he bit his lips, he seemed so nervous. why though? i mean, the students would probably just greet him, or just you know support him.

"is there something wrong lucas?" i asked, but his eyes were still focused on the school entrance. he didn't answered me. i cupped his face with my right hand, and let him face me. "lucas? are you okay?" i asked, he looked into my eyes, and i saw pain inside them.

"hyejin, i am scared if they still see me as the....old lucas" he pursed his lips, my eyes dilated after what he just said. i rubbed my thumb on his soft cheeks, and smiled slightly. "don't think about what other thinks about you, just focus where we are heading to. and when you see them glaring at you, don't look back, look at me instead" i smiled warmly, his face lighten up.

he nodded, and looked down at my hand. he grabbed them, and took a deep breath. when we entered the school, already students glanced towards us. i felt lucas' hands shaking, and he tighten holding my hands.

"lucas is back?"
"isn't that lucas?"
"oh, look who's back"
"he looks so upset, can i just hug him?"
"wong yukhei is back"
"what is heartbreaker doing here?"
"i thought he dismissed school"
"who is he with?"
"who's the girl?"
"i hope he's feeling better"

a lot of positive, and negative talkings were spreaded around the hallway. lucas of course decided to ignore it, but it was pretty hard for him. most of the girls were giving him death glares, and i hope because they haven't heard the news. some students would smile at him. lucas of course would smile back.

"lucas-eu is with someone else? see i told you he is still the same person. the same old heartbreaker" a girl with an annoying voice spatted, rolling her eyes as her other friend slapped her arm. i looked back at lucas, luckily he didn't heard anything, but he was talking with his friends.

"yeah, i just hope the girl wouldn't find it out" the other girl frowned, as we both made eye contact. i stared at her for a while, and then our eye contact broke when she slowly disappeared on my sight.

"hey hyejin, ten is here" lucas poked my cheek, i looked at him and saw ten with another tall boy. i smiled, and slightly bowed at ten. ten, just being ten, he winked. "oh this is seo johnny, also one of my friend" ten patted johnny's back. i smiled at him, and bowed again.

"hey guys, have you seen where jisung and the others are? they are out of their class though" lucas asked the small and tall boy in front of him. they both shrugged their shoulders, and looked at each other.

"well lucas we need to go, we are late for our dance class" ten pinched lucas' cheeks, making him go "ew" as he slapped his hand away. johnny who chuckled, and looked at me. he waved and ran with ten, while holding hands.

"oh well..." lucas said underneath his breath, we both continued walking together. and when we reached another hallway, something felt so weird. and it was because it was so empty, the hallway had no students. it was filled with silence, which made lucas escape the negative talkings like earlier.