34

lucas

"hyung?" i approached taeyong who was about to step inside the elevator, but when he heard my voice. he took a step back, and scanned the area to check who was calling. he spotted me, and a weak smile was pasted on his lips.

"lucas..." he spoke my name, i grabbed my IV pole with me and stopped in front of him.

"where are you heading to?" i asked, but wasn't the answer already obvious?

"hyejin" he said, i knew it. i knew it! "hyung, about hyejin..." i paused to look at his reaction, he had wide eyes and his eyebrows were raised. waiting for me to continue talking, and he didn't seem to be patient.

"did you tell her about heartbreaker?" i asked, my fist were clenched and i bit my inner cheek. trying to calm down. he let out a sigh, and both of his hands were placed on his hips. 

"i can't with you anymore lucas, i think you are going too far. you are breaking too many hearts, now it's her? i just warned her, yes i told her. now she is safe, better off without you lucas" he glared at me. his words killed me, his words hurted me, his words sorrow me. "without you lucas" he repeated, pain was felt on my head and heart.

"taeyong...." i said, my voice was cracking. 

and then, a tear escaped my left eye. 

"lucas...." taeyong spoke, he placed a hand on my shoulder and leaned down to look at my face that was hanging. "is that..." he paused. "tears?"

it wasn't normal seeing me cry. 

but it was normal seeing me, make others cry.