67

hyejin
two days left

the doorbell rang, i could hear it, even up here from my bedroom. i hopped off my bed, and i felt my butt hurt. it's because i have been sitting here since i woke up, now it's like seven pm. i ran downstairs, but suddenly i missed a step.

i fell, but luckily my face didn't hit the face, but my back did.

"hyejin? oh my god, are you okay?" a deep and familiar voice spoke, i quickly looked up to see lucas. the door was already open, and i saw him walking towards me to give me help. our hands touched, and he pulled me up easily.

"ahaha, you're so cute" he said with a low voice, but i still managed to hear it. "lucas, you came" i said happily, quickly pulling him towards the couch so we both could throw ourselves down, and glued each other's body.

"yeah i did, but are you okay? are you hurt?" he asked, his body still sat up, while mine laid down and was ready to cuddle with him. "i'm fine lucas, so how did the meeting up with you're friends and families went?" i asked him, quickly pulling him down and wrapped my arms around his upper body.

"ah, about that" he said while smiling. he looked into my eyes, as he pulled me into a gentle embrace.

our position was the "sweetheart's cradle"

"well, i visited a lot of them" i felt his small exhale, and a smile was plastered on his lips. "i visited my brother, who is technically still go to school. and my aunt, and also uncle. and some of my classmates, my childhood friends. and also teachers, even though i hated them like so much" he chuckled, and i laughed with. he is so precious, and adorable.

"also my friends from china, we skyped and gosh i am gonna miss them" he chuckled with a worried tone, i slowly rubbed my thumb on his cheek. i really don't know how to respond, but something popped inside my mind.

"oh, you've been in china?" i asked surprisingly, and looked at him with wide eyes. he stared back for a good few seconds, and then laughed softly. "oh i forgot to tell you" he said, laughing while covering his mouth with his palm.

"i am actually chinese" he said, and my jaw dropped.

"why the hell, only telling me now? woah, i just knew from the start you didn't looked korean. but i was like, hm okay he is korean. but i still keep noticing you talk a different language with chenle and i was like is he from another country? i kept questioning myself, but omg you're chinese" i said, still surprised about that fact. i squished my palms on his cheeks, and shook them leaving small kisses on his face everywhere.

"but people say if you're chinese, why aren't your eyes small!" lucas said, while speaking with an annoyed and high pitched voice tone. "that is racist" i said, and rolled my eyes, slowly letting a small sigh.

"and i am also half thai" he added, which made my jaw drop even more. i blinked twice looking at him, and his facial expression was cute. he was just laughing, at how i looked. "why did you only tell me now, i thought i know many things of you but i don't. so do you have more i should know?" i said, and shook my head while i made the "tsk" sound.

"uh actually no, how about you?" he asked, and giggled. i shook my head, says that i have nothing to tell too.

"how about your mom and dad? how did they....." i looked up at him, and gulped. "react?" i finished my question. and that moment, lucas' eyes started to get watery. he was such a strong man that he could hold it back.

"uh...my dad passed away since i was about six or seven years old" lucas said, and chewed on his lips. i could see how much he tried holding those tears inside his eyes, but it was totally fine if he lets it race down. i won't really judge, and wouldn't mind.