50

lucas

"i'm sorry i haven't informed this to you. i am sorry i didn't tell right away, i was so afraid hyejin" i apologised. trying my best not to cry, but no it didn't lasted long. tears already raced down my cheeks.

once hyejin's first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. hyejin slowly sat on the solid floor. she bent forward where she sat on the floor and pressed her palms to the mat, she began to cry more.

i felt my heart shatter, i kneeled down and looked up at her. tears still flowing non stop. i pulled her into a hug, and felt so helpless. what should i do? what should i say?

it was painful to see her like this. all i could do was embrace her and let the torrent of her tears to soak through my shirt. i could feel her clench, her fists placed on my chest. i could hear her silently screaming, suffocating with each breath she took holding onto her pride. i ran my fingers through her hair, time and time again, in an attempt to calm the silent war within her mind. the war i made.

"lucas...why did you only told me now" she sobbed on my chest, as she clawed her fingers on my t-shirt. i slightly kissed her forehead, and cried with her. "i am sorry hyejin...it was so complicated" i explained.

but just with that one word "complicated" didn't worked. it didn't helped at all, to let me explain. i slowly broke the hug, and looked at her. her head was still hanging down, and tears touched the floor.

i grabbed her arm, and dragged her up, successfully i did. it was easy, really easy to grab her and simply pull her. i led her to the couch. i laid on the couch, and let her fall on top of my body. she curled up, still crying and buried her face on my chest again.

"hyejin...." i whispered, pushing her away from my chest, and cupped her face. "hush hyejin..." i tried to calm her down, but it didn't seem to work at all.

my gaze lingered down on her teary eyes, before our lips touched, making my heart rate go faster than i could ever imagine. i leaned in to enjoy the moment, my body filled with endless passion. i wrapped my hand around her head and stroked her black short hair. finally, i gave her lips a little squeeze, as i came closer and closer to her body.

felt like heaven.

"hyejin, let's not talk about this right now. i just wanna enjoy my time with you..." i said.

i hugged her, and i swear her body was so still and frozen. she hugged back, and i felt her smile on her lips.