68

hyejin
13 00:00

my eyes opened, and they quickly focused on the clock that was hanging on the wall. it was precisely 10 o'clock in the morning, i sat up and rubbed my eyes. i bit my lip, but then turned down into a frown.

lucas only had 13 hours left, and he would pass away at 11 pm. that's what the doctor informed him, maybe somewhere there. maybe not precisely 11 pm, but maybe more early? or maybe more late, as i said. death is always unexpected, you never know what's gonna happen next.

lucas and i have lots of plan today, with the others as well. i hopped out of my bed, and rushed my way downstairs. i saw doyoung, watching that show called "vroom vroom show". i don't know what it was, but i just know how much he loves watching it.

"doyoung, i am leaving really early today" i said out loud, to make sure he would hear what i was saying. i opened the refrigerator and grabbed the carton of yogurt. i closed it, and looked back at doyoung. he didn't even responded.

doyoung was sitting, his back almost filled the sitting area. his legs resting on the table in front of the him, also they were spreading so wide. he had a pillow around his arms, and watched the show, laughing like an idiot.

i rolled my eyes, and jumped right beside him as i joined him.

"woah, you scared me!" doyoung gasped, and flinched while looking at me. he breathed heavily, and a palm was placed on his chest. "sorry, but i said that i would leave early today" i informed him, while i inserted the spoon inside my mouth.

"ah, isn't it lucas' last day?" doyoung asked and his eyes filled with pain, but mine was filled with more. i bit my lip, and swallowed the food i got inside my mouth. i nodded my head, and looked at the TV to avoid his eye contact.

"oh, well i wanna talk to him in person before the time comes okay?" doyoung said, and patted my back, i weakly smiled at him and hummed as a response. "mhm"

"do you need a hug?" doyoung asked, i looked at him with knitted eyebrows and shook my head. "uhh no" i said, and looked back at the TV. i heard doyoung scoffed, and felt his eyes rolled upwards.

"did you even hear what i said?" doyoung asked, also knitted his eyebrows. then again, our eyes met. "uh yes, its not like i am deaf" i said, and shrugged my shoulders. doyoung smirked, and his eyes were squinting.

"then what did i said?" he smirked even more.

"do you need a hug?" i answered his answer, and looked at him weirdly. why is this dude acting weird today, what's wrong with him.

"i sure do" doyoung cracked the most ugliest, and loudest laugh. he quickly pulled me to him, and our body met. he wrapped his arms around me, and hugged me tightly. i smiled, and rolled my eyes.

"disgusting piece of trash" i muttered, and i felt doyoung's hand hit my head hardly. "don't talk like that you little, young, innocent and pure kid" he scolded.

"who said i was innocent?" i asked.

"you better be" he gasped.

[guys, i am like running out of ideas for lucas' last day. i can't believe this urgh.]