31

flashback to where taeyong and lucas had the fight.
taeyong

when we reached the balcony, i quickly faced lucas and sighed loudly. my hands were formed into a clenched fist already.

"hyung?" lucas said with a confused tone, i took a step closer to him and gulped before i could talk. "i won't let you do this again lucas, this is too much..." i said with a serious voice, he furrowed his eyebrows and questioned me what was going on.

"i know what you're doing, heartbreaker!"
"i can't let you break someone's heart again...." i sighed, and paused a bit. "i can't let you hurt hyejin.."

"but hyung, i am not going to! i promise" lucas said with shakey voice, that made him look more like he was lying. his lips were shaking, and his eyebrows were knitted.

"not going to lie, but i actually feel different when i am with her. when i am with her, it makes me stop from what i was doing back then..." lucas smiled at himself, looking ridiculous. he looked up at me, with a soft smile. "i actually like her..."

i let out a small exhale, and rolled my eyes. "here we go again, just the same like we did to jaemi. you win again, hyejin obviously likes you. i just don't get the fact that i try my best to be sweet and nice. but always ends up falling for you, the bad one" i wanted to punch him, but i couldn't.

he is still my friend.

"you need to stop this lucas, stay away from her. you're going to hurt her" i pointed my finger on his chest, while pressing it against his chest. which made him took a step back. he quickly slapped away my fingers, and gave me an angry expression.

"no! i am sorry taeyong, but you can't just stop me right now. you should be happy for me, because i am actually liking someone!" lucas yelled, i gritted my teeth together, and pushed him harshly. his back hit the solid wall hard, which made him breathe heavily.

ends flashback.