36

lucas

"have you told her? have you confessed?" was the answer they kept asking me all over, ten, jungwoo, chenle and jisung attacked me with the same question. while taeyong just sat there, now what's up.

"she still thinks i am...." i looked up at them, and they nodded and said "ahh"

"heartbreaker" chenle muttered, but i could still hear it. i sighed, and looked down, i was so sad. i wanted to be with her, but she wouldn't listen. 

"what are you going to do now?" ten asked, while i left his question unanswered, while pursing my big lips together. 

"you're leaving soon" jisung added, which made me stress more. i scratched my head, and shrugged my shoulders. showing them, that i had no idea what to do.

"you still want to spend those days with her right?" jungwoo asked, i looked up at him with a worried expression. "of course i do, and i won't stop. i need to talk to her"

"but lol"
"i am glad you're actually liking someone!" chenle said high pitched, and went for a hug. he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. it all ended up as a group hug.

these boys.

these boys right in front of me, is family. they are everything to me, like hyejin. they still supported me when i was the "heartbreaker" and i would never understand it. but now i do, maybe because they thought i would change for some reason. and that reason is her.

it's hyejin.

[lol short update bye]